PDA

View Full Version : Hi all, I'm back- I think

scott bonder
05-13-2004, 9:16 AM
Just wanted to say hi. I have been absent from all forums for months. I guess the last thing I did was tell you all about my son being born. Well, that pretty much ended my woodworking for a long time. I then quit my job, started my own law firm and had my house renovated (which made my job a storage area).

I think I am about ot have time to get back into woodworking and thought it would be good to reconnect with old friends. Talk to you soon.

Scott Bonder
sbonder@flemingfried.com

Shawn Battagler
05-13-2004, 9:54 AM
Congrats on the new arrival and on opening your own firm. I have a couple of friends who did the same thing - each had a child within months of each other and they left their jobs (same employer) to start their own firm. Within 8 months they had earned more than their previous year's salary. Of course for the first 6 months they thought they were going to have to liquidate everything. Scary, exciting and rewarding - I'm more than a little jealous.

Dennis Peacock
05-13-2004, 10:37 AM
<b>Mr. Bonder!!!!!</b>

Glad to see you around!!!! Didn't know what happened to you and thought you got rid of all that super nice ww equipment you have and gave up on us all.!!

Welcome to SMC and glad to see you around. :D

Mark Kauder
05-13-2004, 10:57 AM
Scott,
Though I do not hang around SMC all that much, I was glad I logged in today. Had wondered about you now and again.

Good to see you back.

Mark

scott bonder
05-13-2004, 4:01 PM
where are you hanging out these days or are you just not on the web much?

Mark Kauder
05-13-2004, 4:06 PM
Scott,
I spend more time on WoodCentral - especially the Turning Forum, but have decided to spread out more and will be spending a little more time on SMC

Mark

Chris Padilla
05-13-2004, 4:59 PM
Hmm, gotta watch out for you "spinny-thing" folks...buncha bad apples if you ask me! The world is flat, Gentlemen! ;)

Kirk (KC) Constable
05-13-2004, 5:17 PM
Good to 'see' you again. Hope things go well for you...

KC

Chris DeHut
05-13-2004, 6:10 PM
Welcome back to the world of woodworking. Hope you can get enough time to enjoy the hobby again!

Chris DeHut
www.woodworkingathome.com

Jim Becker
05-13-2004, 6:12 PM
Nothin' like a little change in your life to keep you occupied! Congratulations on the milestones in yours...and welcome back to the most wonderful "mental health" activity going! :D

Ken Salisbury
05-14-2004, 6:43 AM
IT'S ABOUT TIME YOU RETURNED

http://www.oldrebelworkshop.com/smiley2.gif

Byron Trantham
05-14-2004, 4:22 PM
Yea, yea, yea, welcome back - where's the pics of "THE BOY"? :D

I admire your guts. ;)