PDA

View Full Version : Installed new Epilog tube today..great tech support

Larry Bratton
09-22-2008, 6:10 PM
I had a problem with the laser not cutting 1/4" or even 1/8" on the left side of the table. We had aligned, leveled, aligned, leveled etc etc and still the problem persisted. Dan at Epilog tech support concluded last week that it must be the tube causing the problem. He shipped me a new one (with a $1500 deposit of course) and I received it on Friday. Today we installed and re-aligned and leveled everything. We also shipped the old tube back.

On the initial test, I cut a piece of 1/4" colored acrylic with acrylic reflective tape on it in the bottom left corner at 8% speed and 100p-5000f. Cut clean as a whistle! I am a happy Epilog owner and again pleased with the tech support.

Dan stuck with us on the phone and guided us through the whole process with great patience. Excellent tech! Thanks Epilog.:)

Ross Lowry
09-22-2008, 6:31 PM
I agree there tech support is great!
I also just got a new tube and Dan was the one I went through, great people to work with.

Frank Corker
09-22-2008, 7:23 PM
Glad to hear that you are up and running again Larry. Epilog have a good reputation for the after-sales and they are obviously continuing with that theme, that's why I never hesitate to recommend them.

David Fairfield
09-22-2008, 7:43 PM
Happiness is a new tube :)