PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Larry Merlau..............

Ken Fitzgerald
09-21-2008, 5:30 PM
Happy Birthday my friend!

Bruce Page
09-21-2008, 6:36 PM
Nah, Larry's too old to be havin birthdays!

Just in case, Happy Birthday Larry!

Steve Clardy
09-21-2008, 8:26 PM
Nah, Larry's too old to be havin birthdays!

ROFLOL!!!!!!!!

He told me he quit having those last year. :D:D

Happy birthday my friend. :D

:p <------a little payback while I'm at it. :eek::D:D:D

larry merlau
09-22-2008, 7:31 AM
i thought i slide threw the cracks, but even then you ole farts still found me lurking:) thank fer the happys,, oh that ole buzzard clardy is gonna get his rightful paybacks:D

Steve Clardy
09-22-2008, 10:47 AM
:eek: Oops. Guess I will hide out from Larry for a while.......

Ken Fitzgerald
09-22-2008, 11:13 AM
Just hide the beer Steve and you are safe.:rolleyes:

Steve Clardy
09-22-2008, 12:02 PM
Just hide the beer Steve and you are safe.:rolleyes:

Lol. Thankfully I have about 6 months before receiving the wrath of death again. :eek::D

.......:rolleyes:

Glenn Clabo
09-22-2008, 12:04 PM
Looks like a nap was required. And he had the stuff to call youse guys ol farts. At least he didn't knock over the Q.

Steve Clardy
09-22-2008, 12:15 PM
Yea thankfully the Q didn't take a direct hit. :D

Larry overworked the coffee pot while he was here though :eek::mad::rolleyes:

We had to make a special trip into town to get another one. :D:D:D

mark page
09-24-2008, 11:56 PM
Damn Clardy,
Were you the instigator in this situation, or were you the lucky bystander with the "Kodak" moment???? Before the situation is judged, I await closing arguments from both parties.:D:D:D

larry merlau
09-25-2008, 7:51 AM
well that ole fart had better start countin the days cuz his r numberd!!!! he has gotten outa control.. gonna have his glasses get sat on again..ask hm about being a coach potatoe...:D fortunatly the nap was nt from to much spirts it was becaus he never quit talkin,, kept me up to late even at his time zone ,, i never got any sleep and he worked me steady durin the dayight and talke my arm off after dark:p

Jim Becker
09-25-2008, 8:18 AM
Happy, happy, Larry!

Steve Clardy
09-25-2008, 10:29 AM
Damn Clardy,
Were you the instigator in this situation, or were you the lucky bystander with the "Kodak" moment???? Before the situation is judged, I await closing arguments from both parties.:D

Oh it was definately a Kodak moment;)
Larry had slipped away from his work duties and I cruised outside and found him. Boy you should'a seen the deep impression in the ground where he landed.:eek:
He told me the chair broke on him. That chair was in fair shape before and I never noticed it being broke. :confused: I'm not really sure what happened there....

We had to haul the chair to the dump after that. It was a good chair before......:rolleyes:

well that ole fart had better start countin the days cuz his r numberd!!!! he has gotten outa control.. gonna have his glasses get sat on again..ask hm about being a coach potatoe...:D fortunatly the nap was nt from to much spirts it was becaus he never quit talkin,, kept me up to late even at his time zone ,, i never got any sleep and he worked me steady durin the dayight and talke my arm off after dark:p

I'm gonna go hide for a while.....;)

:p:D

mark page
09-25-2008, 11:13 PM
Well as an impartial thought, I can well see it's not because of alcohol abuse, as it appears that not a single drop was spilt!!!!:D:D:D:D