PDA

View Full Version : What's up with dewaltservicenet.com

Brian Brown
09-19-2008, 2:53 PM
I have been trying to order some parts from them, but when I finally navigate their miserable site, get the order finished, and press the submit order button nothing happens. I have tried on 2 computers with 2 different operating systems. Same problem. Anybody know a phone number to call them? Arghhhhhhh.... :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Sean Kinn
09-19-2008, 3:16 PM
Just go here:

http://www.dewalt.com/us/service/

and type in your address to find a local service center and give them a call directly. Much easier to have them do all the legwork than trying to use that clunky servicenet.

rob mason
09-19-2008, 3:52 PM
Same here. Their website is terrible for searching for parts.

Brian Brown
09-19-2008, 5:11 PM
I found the parts with no problem, I just can't get my order to take. Finding a service center here is like trying to find one on the moon.

Peter Quinn
09-19-2008, 6:27 PM
I think the three words that best describe servicenet are as follows: Sucks, Sucks, SUCKS! You don't have to visit a local service center, you just have to call them and have them order your parts and ship them to your address.

Did I mention servicenet sucks?:eek:

Geoff Potter
09-19-2008, 7:12 PM
You can't make Service.net work. It's been taken over by the machines!!! Call a local service center.

Curt Harms
09-20-2008, 9:17 AM
I think the three words that best describe servicenet are as follows: Sucks, Sucks, SUCKS! You don't have to visit a local service center, you just have to call them and have them order your parts and ship them to your address.

Did I mention servicenet sucks?:eek:

I email 'em. Told 'em to check out their competitors' sites to find out how a web site should work:mad:.

Brian Brown
09-20-2008, 5:15 PM
I finally got my order through late last night. But I gotta say their web site sucks!!! You would think that they would really like to sell parts, but... There is a local service center here, but their reputation is far worse than servicenet. There is a newly listed service center about 25 miles away from here, and I work near it, so I think I will check them out this week. Maybe now I can bypass service net and get what I need. Thank you all for the help!