PDA

View Full Version : Need info for older DeWalt RAS

Jason White
09-17-2008, 11:09 PM
I picked up a used DeWalt 7770 radial arm saw today. Not sure how old it is.

Wondering where I can find a manual and possibly some parts for it.

Jason

Rick Potter
09-18-2008, 3:20 AM
You might try the Original Saw Company. They deal in the older style DeWalt saws, but might be able to help you also. If not, I am sure they know who can.

I have a 7790 saw, which, I believe is about the same as yours, except it is 12". I think mine is about an '82 model. If you cannot find what you need, I can photo copy my beat up manual and mail it to you.

Please E-mail me if necessary, but note I am leaving in a few days for a week, so won't be able to do it till the first of the month.

Rick Potter

Rick Potter
09-18-2008, 3:22 AM
Just noticed where you live.

Guess where I am going next week. Boston! Just long enought to get on a cruise ship to Canada though.

Rick Potter

Calvin Crutchfield
09-18-2008, 3:56 AM
Based on the info at owwm.com, Im guessing between '75-'85

here is the manual: http://owwm.com/mfgIndex/pubdetail.aspx?id=1213

enjoy!

Jason White
09-18-2008, 7:27 AM
Mine looks a bit newer than the one on the front of that manual. I'm guessing mine was built in the 1980's. Also, it looks as if it was almost never used.

Jason

Based on the info at owwm.com, Im guessing between '75-'85

here is the manual: http://owwm.com/mfgIndex/pubdetail.aspx?id=1213

enjoy!

Jason White
09-18-2008, 7:34 AM
Thanks, Rick. I think mine was built in the 1980's, too.

Just sent you an email.

Jason

You might try the Original Saw Company. They deal in the older style DeWalt saws, but might be able to help you also. If not, I am sure they know who can.

I have a 7790 saw, which, I believe is about the same as yours, except it is 12". I think mine is about an '82 model. If you cannot find what you need, I can photo copy my beat up manual and mail it to you.

Please E-mail me if necessary, but note I am leaving in a few days for a week, so won't be able to do it till the first of the month.

Rick Potter