PDA

View Full Version : Any laserer's down because of "IKE" need help

Michael Kowalczyk
09-16-2008, 5:48 PM
Hey anyone in the Houston area, from Galveston to Conroe and beyond, that got hit by IKE and can not run their laser PM me. We were right in the main path but Thank GOD we are OK. Our Prayers go out to all who were effected and suffered any loss. Our business was not effected other than rain water coming through the front door because of a strong driving wind from the north. House has no Electric and may be out for weeks but I hope it comes on sooner. Lost fences and tree limbs but all around us trees splitting houses and garages in half. Utility poles all blown over across the road and much more. And sadly I know that Galveston and coastal areas took a direct hit with storm surge and many have nothing but a slab to go back to.

So I guess I'll be spending more time at the shop now. Oh I forgot I already do spend most of my time at the shop.:)

So if any one needs help lasering projects, let me know if I can help. Our shop is dry and working.

Jeanette Brewer
09-17-2008, 12:09 PM
Michael,

Would it be all right for me to forward this note to our customers in Galveston & Houston (as in, not necessarily Sawmill Creek members)?

Michael Kowalczyk
09-17-2008, 12:17 PM
Michael,

Would it be all right for me to forward this note to our customers in Galveston & Houston (as in, not necessarily Sawmill Creek members)?
Hi Jeanette,

How did you do up there?

Absolutely pass it on. If we can help them we will.

Thanks for thinking of them and ...

Jeanette Brewer
09-17-2008, 12:28 PM
Michael,

We did fine up here in Arlington. There was quite a bit of wind & rain on Saturday but nothing severe. We've been hearing bits & pieces of information from our friends & customers in the Houston/Beaumont areas but we've been unable to get any news on our friends/customers in Galveston yet.

Here's a link to some photos that one of our customers sent us...

http://www.tpicks.com/pictures_people_have_sent_me.htm

Michael Kowalczyk
09-17-2008, 4:36 PM
Hey Jeanette,
the link was good an hour ago but now it is dead.