PDA

View Full Version : Removing Robert's Dragon hairball.......

Ken Fitzgerald
05-10-2004, 10:03 PM
Today the contractor I hired to build my shop showed up with his excavating sub. Whew!!!! Robert Ducharme told the story of obtaining the english walnut from my tree as if it were a fairy tale......Well Robert........you see the horses that the knights of old used were extremely large due to the large amount of weight they had to carry (armor, swords, large knights, etc.). In the following pictures you'll see (1) the dragon's hairball as Robert left it....(2) the rather large trusty steed (tires came up to my chin and weight of 68,000 lbs.) (3)....as the process begins.......(4) Checkout the distance between the rear tires and the ground!.......deep roots....tough hairball.

The backhoe comes tomorrow to dig the footings and remove the sod. Then compacted gravel.

Ken Fitzgerald
05-10-2004, 10:12 PM
Sorry, this should probably have been in the Off Topic forum.

John Miliunas
05-10-2004, 10:21 PM
Hey Ken, don't tell me that loader is a Cat. That would probably make it the largest hairball coughed up by a "Cat"! :D :cool:

Ken Fitzgerald
05-10-2004, 10:23 PM
Yup! You're right John. It was a cat coughing up that hairball. Robert told it was a dragon hairball......sometimes I'm so gulable! :o :D

Robert Ducharme
05-11-2004, 11:26 AM
WRONG, WRONG, WRONG!!!!

You actually have the cat picking up the hairball, not throwing it up :eek: That is really unusual. Most time, my cats never pick up after themselves :rolleyes:

Ken Fitzgerald
05-11-2004, 12:09 PM
Yup! I'm wrong again! That's not a cat throwing up a hairball.....it'a cat picking up a hairball......dragon hairball .......I suppose?.........I didn't realize cats picked up after dragons.......maybe first documented case? :confused: :o :p