PDA

View Full Version : Mini Gloat

Byron Trantham
05-09-2004, 8:47 PM
I just ordered a Milwaukee Sawzall, a Beisemeyer spreader and another 50" Clamp N' Guide. Need the Sawzall to cut up a bunch of tree roots! Last Friday night brought us our first tornado and it took down a tree in our front yard and placed it at our door! Moved it about 20 feet. :eek: The tree was about 40 feet tall.

These aren't a new Mini Max what ever, but what the hey, can't use one to cut tree roots anyway. :D

Tyler Howell
05-09-2004, 8:55 PM
You know the rules Byron! Tools in motion, Lot-sa-pix. My Mil. Super Sawzall was ripping some serious a.. this afternoon as I was doing a demo on a wall. You'll love it.:cool:

Byron Trantham
05-09-2004, 9:02 PM
You know the rules Byron! Tools in motion, Lot-sa-pix. My Mil. Super Sawzall was ripping some serious a.. this afternoon as I was doing a demo on a wall. You'll love it.:cool:

But Tyler! I have to receive them first! :rolleyes:

Tyler Howell
05-09-2004, 9:05 PM
But Tyler! I have to receive them first! :rolleyes:No excuse!:mad: Think of those poor Packer Backers that haven't a clue what this thread is all about. Help out the needy! It's the law!:p

Jim Becker
05-09-2004, 9:11 PM
The Sawsall was the first new tool I bought upon moving to this property back in late 1999. It was a good investment and actually gets used more than I ever expected. It played a major roll in my shop construction (multiple phases) and in the kitchen renovation last year.

Byron Trantham
05-09-2004, 9:12 PM
No excuse!:mad: Think of those poor Packer Backers that haven't a clue what this thread is all about. Help out the needy! It's the law!:p

Now Tyler, :rolleyes: can you say "Redskins!?" :D