PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Epilog! Thanks, Engravers Express! and especially

Barb Macdonald
09-10-2008, 3:32 PM
Thanks to the CREEK. Got another blower, N/C, 1 hp, installed right behind the machine. What a huge difference:) If I turn on just the blower on the roof, the smoke goes up, when both blowers are turned on smoke goes back, and then OUT!!!!! It does not go UP!!!
I'm a happy camper.
Way cool. Thanks to you all, esp. ScottSteve/Richard.
Mike and Jorge at Engravers, and Epilog too, of course. I have a long run of wood to do, I was avoiding it until my issue improved. It has most certainly helped.
To everyone who hasn't contributed to the Creek, please DO.
Best darn $$ I've ever spent. And that includes $$ spent on toys:)
Thanks again, I'll go back to workin'

barb
epilog legend ext 60 watt, xenetech rotaries, casmate, corel x3, roland plotter/cutter, lots of sign making stuff..... Exclusive manufacturer, and distributor of the TRAX Sign System, which we just happened to design ourselves:) (AND the black lasers GREAT!!!!!)
sheesh am I still typing?

Dee Gallo
09-10-2008, 3:53 PM
Congratulations on your victory Barb! It's really a victory for all of us, and I thank you for your tenacity getting it resolved. I believe the Creek is a great sounding board and consumer resource for manufacturers to use as well. It's great when things come together to benefit everyone.

Thanks, dee

Scott Shepherd
09-10-2008, 4:07 PM
Great to hear Barb!

Thanks to Epilog and their rep for hearing our voices and doing the right thing.

Belinda Barfield
09-10-2008, 4:27 PM
Way to go Barb! I know this is a weight off your mind. See, sometimes going "Mad Cow" on someone pays off!;)

(Disclaimer: No, I'm not implying that Barb is a mad cow, it's an inside joke.)

Barb Macdonald
09-10-2008, 7:03 PM
to thank (sheesh, I sound like I'm at the Oscars), remembered on the way home, David the genius guy, who got me going again with his start-up issues. Merci, trés beaucoup!!!!!
Thanks you gals, we need to moo sometimes:)
all the best

Barb