PDA

View Full Version : Shopnotes issue # 30

Mark Warren
09-10-2008, 9:29 AM
I am looking for a back issue of shopnotes it is issue #30. I am specifically looking for the plans for the adjustable assembly table. Any help would be appreiciated.

Thanks
Mark

Bob Rufener
09-10-2008, 10:52 AM
I can't help you out with a copy. If you want to purchase a copy, you might try ebay. If I were you, I'd check out the local library. If they don't have the issue, they may be able to get it for you through a library exchange program. They usually have copy machines at the libraries and are willing to copy pages for you for a small charge.

Rick Gifford
09-10-2008, 3:51 PM
I have a small collection of shopnotes... If I can remember when I get home I will look and see if I have this issue. No guarantees... my memory gets worse with age :rolleyes:

Mark Warren
09-10-2008, 3:51 PM
Thanks to all who have helped, I got the plans and am ready to get started.

Thanks
Mark

Shawn Honeychurch
09-10-2008, 3:54 PM
I am looking for a back issue of shopnotes it is issue #30. I am specifically looking for the plans for the adjustable assembly table. Any help would be appreiciated.

Thanks
Mark

Hey Mark;

I might have that issue, as I got a lot of them from a relative a while ago, if I do I can scan and PM you the plans. I'll check tonight.

Shawn

David Freed
09-10-2008, 8:40 PM
I see that Mark found the plans he was looking for, but I thought I would mention that I have every issue of ShopNotes from #1 to current. That is the only magazine I have ever been able to say that about. It seems to me that in the last year or two they are really having to reach to come up with new material for each issue, but I hate to drop my subscription because then I wouldn't have every issue.

Michael Lutz
09-11-2008, 1:09 PM
Mark,

How does the design make it adjustable? In Issue #60 they used 1/2" threaded rod. I feel my top would be too heavy for that. My shopnotes subscription started with issue #31, so I can't look that design up.

Thanks,

Mike