PDA

View Full Version : Ryan made me a web page! What a great son!

Mark Singer
05-08-2004, 6:34 PM
Ryan put some recent articles on a web page....he is a great son and he knows I am a professional computer klutz (I don't know my ask......from a hole in,,,) It shows what I am doing when I am not destroying exotic wood in my shop.:rolleyes:
You will need to scroll down a few....cause other people have segments. Opah and "230 Forest" are time consuming...I am a General Partner and , I am opening the 5th resturant in June "Agave" a new Mexican concept...I love coming up with concepts and creating the look and ambiance....its a nice break from designing homes ,but it all dovetails together ( please by hand no jigs this time)
I wonder if he did it for Mother's Day? :p

http://homepage.mac.com/ryanhsinger/Menu80.html

The link was changed to:

http://homepage.mac.com/markhsinger/Menu3.html

Bob Marino
05-08-2004, 9:55 PM
Mark,

Ryan did an excellent job on the website. Beautiful presentation. To say your work is stunning would be an understatement.

Bob

John Miliunas
05-08-2004, 10:39 PM
Ditto to what Bob said! Very, very nice site. Mark, you are truly gifted in many ways! Your son has apparently been gifted, as well! :D Quite the palace....errrrrr....place you have there! Yikes, I think my entire house might be as big as your kitchen! :D Yup, you have great vision, my friend. :cool:

Jim Becker
05-09-2004, 12:29 AM
Mark, I hope that someday I'll have the pleasure of seeing your work in person...it's awe inspriring in pictures and can only be a hundred times better "in the flesh"! Ryan did an outstanding job on the site, too. Congratulations!

Tyler Howell
05-09-2004, 7:26 AM
You CA Guys just blow me away. Too cool.;)

Tim Morton
05-09-2004, 1:26 PM
Best part of all is was done on a MAC!!! :D

Daniel Rabinovitz
05-09-2004, 1:54 PM
Mark and Ryan (what a good name - just like my grandson)
The website looks terrific.
Great work
Daniel :cool:

Aaron Koehl
05-10-2004, 9:11 AM
You seem to have a striking resemblance to a popular political commentator--
Must just be the picture and the lighting. :D

Mark Singer
05-10-2004, 9:42 AM
Aaron,
I am much better looking of course;) but who is that other good looking guy?

Aaron Koehl
05-10-2004, 10:21 AM
Of course! The other guy is Michael Savage, host of the Savage Nation,
an AM (as in amplitude mod., not anti-meridian) radio show (of national syndication).