PDA

View Full Version : Dumb Crooks or What??

Belinda Barfield
09-09-2008, 9:40 AM
I logged on this morning to monitor the company checking account. Lo and behold, there's a PayPal purchase of $753.99. Someone opened a PayPal account in my name, using my business credit card and business address. They then purchased a Nikon camera on EBay.

Now, here's what I don't get . . . the person who did this had the camera shipped to my address. I totally can't figure this one out. Is this a case of a dumb crook, an amateur, or what? I'm also confused about how the crook got my information. The card stays locked in a cash box in a file cabinet that sits beside by desk. The file cabinet is locked when I am out of the office. The only other person who has access to the office is my partner, and he has his own company card. I use this card rarely to pay bills online, but only to reputable companies.

Color me confused in Savannah.:confused:

JohnT Fitzgerald
09-09-2008, 9:43 AM
They could get the number/info in any number of ways - intercepting some of your mail, or from online vendors, or from the banks themselves. as for shipping it to your address.....sounds like someone 'local' might try to intercept the package before you can. It might be interesting to alert the police and see if they can set a trap and use the package for bait....

Ken Fitzgerald
09-09-2008, 9:52 AM
Let's see Belinda...

A "crook" bought a camera...using your credit card....and had it shipped to your address.....

Could it be you have a split personality?.....You ordered it and are developing a serious case of CRS?.....Or you "Honey" was getting you an early Christmas present.

If it was none of the above, I'd be contacting the bank who issued the card get that account changed.

Otherwise, I would enjoy the camera!:eek::rolleyes:

Belinda Barfield
09-09-2008, 9:59 AM
They could get the number/info in any number of ways - intercepting some of your mail, or from online vendors, or from the banks themselves. as for shipping it to your address.....sounds like someone 'local' might try to intercept the package before you can. It might be interesting to alert the police and see if they can set a trap and use the package for bait....

John, I thought of this. I suppose once they have the tracking info they could contact FedEx or UPS and request that the shipment be held for pick up.

Let's see Belinda...

A "crook" bought a camera...using your credit card....and had it shipped to your address.....

Could it be you have a split personality?.....You ordered it and are developing a serious case of CRS?.....Or you "Honey" was getting you an early Christmas present.

If it was none of the above, I'd be contacting the bank who issued the card get that account changed.

Otherwise, I would enjoy the camera!:eek::rolleyes:

Ken,

Had the split personalities reunited. Have occasional CRS but the e-mail address linked to the PayPal account isn't mine. Honey hasn't bought me a Christmas present since our first Christmas, so I'm guessing he isn't starting now.

So, none of the above. Bank was contacted prior to contacting Paypal and card was cancelled. Would enjoy the camera but can't do that. I've already contacted the seller to let them know I will be returning it immediately upon receipt. :)

David DeCristoforo
09-09-2008, 10:04 AM
Many online vendors will only ship to the cardholder's address of record. This is supposed to be a security measure. The only way anyone could get the shipment would be to "intercept" it at some point which would not be easy. So I'm going with "amateur" here. You will probably never know but it's probably some kid on the other end. In any case, your card has been compromised. You need to notify your bank ASAP, have that card voided and a new card number issued.

Belinda Barfield
09-09-2008, 10:13 AM
Many online vendors will only ship to the cardholder's address of record. This is supposed to be a security measure. The only way anyone could get the shipment would be to "intercept" it at some point which would not be easy. So I'm going with "amateur" here. You will probably never know but it's probably some kid on the other end. In any case, your card has been compromised. You need to notify your bank ASAP, have that card voided and a new card number issued.

Thanks David. I notified the bank prior to contacting PayPal. Getting that card cancelled was my number one priority.

Joe Pelonio
09-09-2008, 10:24 AM
People with a UPS commercial account have the ability to intercept and re-route a package. It may be that your crook was planning to contact the seller and divert it after it shipped, but it may also be someone local who hoped to grab it from your porch. Our UPS people and most other shippers will not require a signature here, unless specified by the shipper. I've had them leave computers on the porch. In fact we are getting wedding presents from my daughter daily now, and some of them have been pretty expensive and big, just left on the porch, like a Kitchen Aid mixer.

Belinda Barfield
09-09-2008, 10:32 AM
It could be that was the crook's plan, Joe. The more I've thought about this the more convinced I am that this is someone local. All of our delivery guys know not to leave any packages outside of our door. If our door is locked they leave the package with the business next door and I trust the guy there without question. He doesn't have any employees who work during the day, so he is the only one who signs for packages. I'm sure I'll never know who did this, and in the grand scheme of things it really isn't important, just really annoying.

Thanks for your thoughts on this.

Mike DeHart
09-09-2008, 12:46 PM
Remember the story about the raid on a maryland mayors house where the dogs were killed?:eek: Sounds like a similar scheme.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/08/08/maryland.mayor/

Mike

Cliff Rohrabacher
09-09-2008, 12:51 PM
Someone opened a PayPal account in my name, using my business credit card and business address. They then purchased a Nikon camera on EBay. [...] . . . the person who did this had the camera shipped to my address.

And that Doctor, is why I don't want to be using Ambion any more.

Belinda Barfield
09-09-2008, 1:06 PM
Okay, Mike, now I'm worried.

Justin Leiwig
09-09-2008, 1:19 PM
couldn't it also be the seller? He could claim a chargeback, show where he shipped an empty box to your address, get to keep the camera, and get the 753.99 refunded him?

That's the first thing I thought of. It's not like there aren't unscrupulous vendors out there.

I'm just glad that your bank is more forgiving than my previous bank (notice the previous part). They would not believe me when someone in texas had purchased a poster at a local store in texas. They claimed it was me and that without a police report I wasn't getting the money refunded. Couldn't file a texas police report over the phone, and wasn't about to go to texas for 15 bucks. So instead of giving me back my 15 bucks they lost me as customer, my wife, my sister, and my aunt.

Lee Hingle
09-09-2008, 1:41 PM
Honey hasn't bought me a Christmas present since our first Christmas, so I'm guessing he isn't starting now.

Whoa! What a shame.

Skip Weiser
09-09-2008, 2:49 PM
I recently looked up a news article that said 40 plus million CC numbers were stolen in June. They said the banks weren't doing enough to protect our numbers because they make out with the fee you have to pay after the card is misused and has to be reissued.

It wouldn't hurt to go to www.fraudalerts.equifax.com (http://www.sawmillcreek.org/www.fraudalerts.equifax.com) and fill out a credit report fraud watch form. You can also call 1-800-525-6285 and do it over the phone.

My brother had his business card used to make fraudulent purchases recently. I guess he was one of the 40 plus million.

Skip

Shawn Walker
09-09-2008, 3:59 PM
Best of luck straightening this out.

Glenn Clabo
09-09-2008, 5:04 PM
Reminder folks...
Your Legal Responsibilities
Public posting of inaccurate or misleading information particularly if it is libelous or defamatory in nature will undoubtedly become a legal nightmare with serious consequences for the poster. Each person is legally responsible for the accuracy of their posts here. Never make statements that are not factual or that you cannot prove.

The majority of our Community abide by these rules, those who do not will forfeit their access here without warning.

Cliff Rohrabacher
09-09-2008, 5:04 PM
Pay Pal is not regulated like the banks are.

Banks and checks are regulated pursuant to the very well understood and well litigated UCC and the various State Versions of it.

Pay pal and their ilk are not regulated under the UCC.
They are regulated by the Wild Wild West of "Regulation E."

Reg E is a messy, poorly understood, & insufficiently litigated set of financial rules that once you dig into them are like the wild wild west. The deeper you go the sloppier they seem.

This allows Pay pal to play fast and loose with your money - - and they do.

What I find interesting is that there is only one ( that I've run across) lawsuit on any of the Legal Reporters that has Pay Pal as a defendant. Pay pal has a consistent pattern of settling those suits they end up in as a defendant. So if they burn you don't be shy about suing. Chances are good that they will settle.

Belinda Barfield
09-10-2008, 8:56 AM
Whoa! What a shame.

Yeah, Lee, I used to think so, too. Then I just decided it wasn't that big of a deal. He just doesn't do gifts. He has good intentions but those don't wrap very well. ;) He did buy me flowers once when there was a concern that I might have cancer (which thankfully I didn't), so he comes through when it counts.

Belinda Barfield
09-10-2008, 9:03 AM
I contacted the seller via e-mail and received the response below. I will be in touch with local authorities today to see if there is anything they can do. Thanks all for your advice.

Hi Belinda, I知 so sorry for all of the trouble someone has caused you, and me. I wish that I had sent the camera to you, that would have made my life much easier. Unfortunately, when someone set up that paypal account in your name, they also setup an ebay account as well that they used to correspond with me, that matched the paypal account.

So, I had no reason not to trust them when they said to ship it to an address in Indonesia, which I did. So, now it looks like my camera may never turn up, and I知 out the money.

I am working with the USPS to see if I can get the camera back, and ebay is investigating. I e-mailed the person that was sending stuff to me, but I知 sure that痴 a lost cause. Here痴 the e-mail in case you would like to provide this to your local law enforcement.

Take Care, let me know if I can help in any other way.

Matt Meiser
09-10-2008, 9:58 AM
So the seller violated Paypal's first rule which is only to ship to the confirmed address. Indonesia would have been a big flag, you would think!

I had my credit card stolen once. The thieves apparently used one of those devices that reads the data from the magnetic strip and made a duplicate card. According to my credit union, it most likely happened when I used it while traveling for work in a not-so-good part of Chicago. In fact they had thought all the charges from that part of town were fraudulent. It never cost me a dime which is why I go through the credit union. They've also done a great job for me on two disputes and I've gotten a refund when the merchant wouldn't do in one case and had gone out of business without providing the service I paid for in another.

Belinda Barfield
09-10-2008, 10:17 AM
My bank did not even question my claim. The rep faxed over the Affidavit of Fraud, I completed and returned it, and the amount should be back in my account within three to five days.

This brings up another question. Do you sign the back of your card? Of course the issuer says you must sign, but then if some steals your card they also have your signature. My bank doesn't offer photo id cards. So, my compromise is to sign, with a note that says "verify photo ID". Most merchants never even look at the back of my card. For those of you with legal expertise, or banking expertise, what is the best way to try to protect an account?

Justin Leiwig
09-10-2008, 10:25 AM
My bank doesn't offer photo id cards. So, my compromise is to sign, with a note that says "verify photo ID". Most merchants never even look at the back of my card. For those of you with legal expertise, or banking expertise, what is the best way to try to protect an account?

I used to put "see ID" on the back of mine in big red sharpie. Until I tried to use it at the post office. If your signature is not on the back of the card they will not let you use the card. I guess the government doesn't trust their employees to ID citizens.

Other than that you can lock your credit by using the three credit bureaus and then they have to contact you for any credit authorization. Similar to what that Lifelock company does but charges for. You can do it on your own for free.

Randal Stevenson
09-10-2008, 10:27 AM
My bank did not even question my claim. The rep faxed over the Affidavit of Fraud, I completed and returned it, and the amount should be back in my account within three to five days.

This brings up another question. Do you sign the back of your card? Of course the issuer says you must sign, but then if some steals your card they also have your signature. My bank doesn't offer photo id cards. So, my compromise is to sign, with a note that says "verify photo ID". Most merchants never even look at the back of my card. For those of you with legal expertise, or banking expertise, what is the best way to try to protect an account?

In the signature spot I have always put check ID. Mine has been checked twice. People have left cards out and elsewhere before, and if someone dishonest finds it, they can practice your signature and use it, before you realize it is gone.

But besides the possiblity of getting your cc info elsewhere, do you save that information on your computer anywhere (autofill for instance). I would be scanning/looking for hacks/spyware if I were you as well.
May not be the problem but helps with piece of mind.

David G Baker
09-10-2008, 10:59 AM
I have "see ID" written on the back of my credit card and have had the Post Office tell me that I can't do a credit transaction with out a signature so I sign the card in front of them but the ink won't show over the see ID words. They don't seem to care as long as they see me sign it. The Postal employees that have asked me for the signature have been doing business with me for over 5 years.
When I have my checks printed I do not use my first name, I use my first and middle initial along with my last name so if my checks are stolen the bad guys do not know my real name.
If I am doing a transaction for any significant amount of money I always use my credit card so if there is a dispute I may be able to use my credit card company as a buffer.

Robert Parrish
09-10-2008, 11:41 AM
I just went through this nightmare last month. I got a call from American Express telling me that someone in Belgium was trying to charge 9,600 Euros to my card and that there was someone on Yahoo trying to used it repeatedly. American Express handled this very well, they cancelled my account and overnighted me a new card. I also went to my local bank and got a new debit card.

Belinda Barfield
09-10-2008, 2:38 PM
But besides the possiblity of getting your cc info elsewhere, do you save that information on your computer anywhere (autofill for instance). I would be scanning/looking for hacks/spyware if I were you as well. May not be the problem but helps with piece of mind.

Randal, I don't have the information anywhere on my computer. I will scan for spyware as I hadn't thought to do that. I received an e-mail around the same time that was missed by my junk mail filter. It was one of those "click here to win a million dollar" ones. I didn't open it but I wonder if that could be the "missing link" in all of this. Incidentally, around the same time I did order something from a website that I had not done business with before but was recommended to me by a friend. I have not received the order, which was placed on the 2nd, the company has not returned two phone calls, and has not responded to an e-mail.

BTW, for the record, Paypal was immediately responsive to my claim. They did not question the validity and assured me that the money would be returned. The rep was professional and seemed genuinely concerned about correcting the problem.

Thanks again, all, for your input and advice.

Lars Thomas
09-10-2008, 2:54 PM
So, I had no reason not to trust them when they said to ship it to an address in Indonesia, which I did. So, now it looks like my camera may never turn up, and I知 out the money.

Based on the above from the Ebayer, I can't help but think they are involved. I mean what Ebayer would ship to Indonesia - especially for a new ebay account?

Belinda Barfield
09-10-2008, 3:27 PM
Based on the above from the Ebayer, I can't help but think they are involved. I mean what Ebayer would ship to Indonesia - especially for a new ebay account?

Lars,

I believe the seller is innocent in all of this. She has been most cooperative and provided information regarding both herself and the buyer as provided to her by Ebay. According to Ebay she has been registered since 1999. While I realize that doesn't mean she has sold many items, or even more than one for that matter, she was forthcoming with the information. Having said all of that, I've been wrong many times before!:rolleyes:

Ken Werner
09-10-2008, 3:34 PM
Whew Belinda. What a story. Thanks for warning the rest of us. Sounds like you've dealt with good people and this will all be resolved well.

Ken

Justin Leiwig
09-10-2008, 4:17 PM

I wasn't going to say it, but I agree whole heartedly that this isn't just some dunce. It smelled like a chargeback scam from a mile away.

Belinda Barfield
09-10-2008, 4:33 PM
Well, that's two votes for corrupt seller. I'm filing a police report tomorrow a.m., now that I have as much information as I am probably going to get, and I will keep you all posted. This has really been an experience. I had to deal with something like this back in '89 or '90 when someone stole a credit card from my mailbox. I had the card only for emergencies and never used it. I didn't even realize that my old card had expired and the new one never arrived. Fourth of July weekend I got a call from Visa asking me if I had used my new card. I told them no. They called because an alert was issued due to unusual activity on the card. Someone had a heck of a cook out as they charged over $800.00 at Kroger and Wal-mart before the alert was issued. I did have to pay a penny of it. What a relief!

Frank Guerin
09-10-2008, 8:06 PM
I recently had a card (updated to me) that said that diffinately says I must call telephone number #### to actuvate it. I have had this card a number of years and have activated it several times but decided I no longer needed it. When the new bill arrived there was a charge on it that was not correct. After talking with the distributor of the card I was told that the calling to activate was bogus and the card was still viable so I said just cancel the card. Unfortunately even after visiting the establishment that I got the card through they said they could not deactivate the card because of the money that I did not charge was still present. Someone shoot me.

Shawn Walker
09-10-2008, 9:50 PM
I have "see ID" written on the back of my credit card and have had the Post Office tell me that I can't do a credit transaction with out a signature so I sign the card in front of them but the ink won't show over the see ID words. They don't seem to care as long as they see me sign it. The Postal employees that have asked me for the signature have been doing business with me for over 5 years.
When I have my checks printed I do not use my first name, I use my first and middle initial along with my last name so if my checks are stolen the bad guys do not know my real name.
If I am doing a transaction for any significant amount of money I always use my credit card so if there is a dispute I may be able to use my credit card company as a buffer.

The reason retailers who are following procedure won't do a Credit Card transaction with See ID written where the signature should be, is because the card and transaction are not valid untill you sign the back.
By signing the card, you are acknowledging the user aggreement for the card, and taking legal responsibilty for it's use.
The signature is not a security feature.

Justin Leiwig
09-11-2008, 8:47 AM
The reason retailers who are following procedure won't do a Credit Card transaction with See ID written where the signature should be, is because the card and transaction are not valid untill you sign the back.
By signing the card, you are acknowledging the user aggreement for the card, and taking legal responsibilty for it's use.
The signature is not a security feature.

I always thought that is why when I sign a credit card slip it always says that I agree to abide by the terms and conditions and pay the amount?

Hmmm...interesting to think about.

Anthony Anderson
09-11-2008, 9:03 AM

That was the first thing that popped into my mind. Sounded fishy.

Anthony Anderson
09-11-2008, 9:24 AM
Reminder folks...
Your Legal Responsibilities
Public posting of inaccurate or misleading information particularly if it is libelous or defamatory in nature will undoubtedly become a legal nightmare with serious consequences for the poster. Each person is legally responsible for the accuracy of their posts here. Never make statements that are not factual or that you cannot prove.

The majority of our Community abide by these rules, those who do not will forfeit their access here without warning.

:confused::confused::confused: Not following here Glenn. I am slow though. Bill

Belinda Barfield
09-11-2008, 9:38 AM
I was confused by Glenn's post as well. Perhaps he was just reminding everyone not to stray. When he posted I went back to my original post and read it again. I assume if I was out of line Glenn would have modified or deleted the post. I have nothing negative to say about either Paypal or Ebay, and have not mentioned the name of the buyer, or the seller, so I believe I'm in the clear on this one.

Glenn Clabo
09-11-2008, 9:55 AM
Let me just say that it was a reminder...and the person who needed it corrected the problem. Alls well...

Eddie Watkins
09-11-2008, 10:16 AM
LOML had her card stolen by a electrician's helper while they were doing some work for us. I had heard him talking about palying darts while he was here and the first order was for a $150 set of darts he had delivered to our address. He also ordered some University of Texas football tickets and had made charges at several bars where they played darts. When I got my bill and saw the stuff I called the dart company and they told me the order had been sent to my address and received so they wouldn't refund the money. I called the credit union that had my card and they cancelled all the stuff and refunded everything. I called the police to report it and told them who I thought it was but was told since it was only $1,100 they wouldn't do anything about it because of their workload and bigger fish to fry.

Belinda Barfield
09-11-2008, 10:41 AM
LOML had her card stolen by a electrician's helper while they were doing some work for us. I had heard him talking about palying darts while he was here and the first order was for a $150 set of darts he had delivered to our address. He also ordered some University of Texas football tickets and had made charges at several bars where they played darts. When I got my bill and saw the stuff I called the dart company and they told me the order had been sent to my address and received so they wouldn't refund the money. I called the credit union that had my card and they cancelled all the stuff and refunded everything. I called the police to report it and told them who I thought it was but was told since it was only $1,100 they wouldn't do anything about it because of their workload and bigger fish to fry.

Now that right there my friends is a dumb crook! Sorry things didn't turn out better for you though.

James Davis
09-11-2008, 3:05 PM
I went to buy gas on the 31 of last month and my work card was denied. I knew I was nowhere near the limit so I called the issuing bank to see what the problem was. It seems that their fraud unit had shut down my account because there were several charges to a computer company in Venezuela and a communications company in California. These charges were so out of line with the usual gas and hardware store purchases that I do on a regular basis they knew they were not mine.

They canceled the card and sent me a new one and canceled the charges without the need for a fraud form on my part because of the fast reporting. The charges were not posted to the account yet and like I said they were picked up by their fraud unit. I am sort of glad they were watching over my shoulder.

Glad yours was as easy as it was to fix.

James Davis

Matt Meiser
09-13-2008, 12:11 AM
I had a "fun" thing happen just tonight. I decided to buy LOML a new laptop for her birthday which is this coming Monday. I just got back in town and went straight to Best Buy to buy it. About 1/2 way home, she called wanting to know if I had just spent $550 at Best Buy. Thanks a lot! I know why they called but they shouldn't have told here where or how much I spent without talking to me first. I'll be having a conversation with the credit union's credit department on Monday. Either that or I won't ever use the CC for a gift again. :(

But at least I got a killer deal on the laptop. The first Best Buy had it on clearance for $709 which was a great price but was out. They looked on the computer to see what stores had them. The next closest one had 8--and according to the computer had them marked $524! I called to verify and then got there as fast as possible.

Belinda Barfield
09-13-2008, 7:48 AM
I had a "fun" thing happen just tonight. I decided to buy LOML a new laptop for her birthday which is this coming Monday. I just got back in town and went straight to Best Buy to buy it. About 1/2 way home, she called wanting to know if I had just spent $550 at Best Buy. Thanks a lot! I know why they called but they shouldn't have told here where or how much I spent without talking to me first. I'll be having a conversation with the credit union's credit department on Monday. Either that or I won't ever use the CC for a gift again. :(

If LOYL is not on the account, or an authorized user, I would think discussing charges with her would a "privacy" issue. Sorry someone blew your surprise!

David G Baker
09-13-2008, 10:32 AM
Matt,
On occasion Best Buy has some great prices on brand name items "but" before you take any electronic items to them for warranty repair do a Google search on the complaints filed against them in the service and repair area. I would always use a credit card when dealing with them, that way you may be able to lever the CC company to help you if you have a problem.

Matt Meiser
09-13-2008, 12:03 PM
She's on the account but we have different numbers so they know it was my card. I'm going to talk to the credit union Monday and suggest they modify the way they handle making the calls.

Best Buy tried to push warranty and Geek Squad service on me. I told them I was buying a computer in a sealed box and absolutely nothing else. The one guy pushed and when I said I'd read enough about their service on the Internet he dropped it.

Steve knight
09-13-2008, 12:20 PM
the strange thing about this is that they would need your full address that the card is billed to to sign up to paypal. I can't remember if paypal needs your SSN it's been too long ago since I signed up.
so someone could not just have grabbed your card number they needed all of the info to sign up. I think they also need the code off of the back.

Belinda Barfield
09-13-2008, 1:01 PM
the strange thing about this is that they would need your full address that the card is billed to to sign up to paypal.

That's what sort of threw me a curve too, Steve. We changed our mailing address from a post office box to our physical address about two weeks or so before this happened. I stopped by the bank only a week before this happened to change our address on all acconts (they won't accept an address change over the phone). So, I only used the card maybe three or four times after that. I would think that narrows down the field of who had access to the card. One thing just sticks out in my mind. I paid a bill to a local vendor. When we were on the phone she kept complaining that she couldn't find anything because she had just moved into a new office. I gave her the card number, and the change of address, which she wrote down. I'm wondering if she left the information out in plain site, or didn't shred it, or something like that. Still the information I was provided by Ebay has the purchaser of the camera living in Ohio. Too complicated for me to figure out, which is probably why I'm not a fithy rich crook. :D

Steve knight
09-13-2008, 1:11 PM
sounds like you covered most if not all of it. no online porn sites right? (G)
the seller sounds pretty flaky too.

Belinda Barfield
09-13-2008, 1:35 PM
sounds like you covered most if not all of it. no online porn sites right? (G)
the seller sounds pretty flaky too.

Nope, no online porn. I have a few vices but porn ain't one of them.

LOL . . . "Flaky TOO" . . .meaning???:p

Steve knight
09-13-2008, 1:47 PM
I guess I should re word that. the buyer sounded pretty flaky. not you (G)

David G Baker
09-13-2008, 6:17 PM
Steve,
I had a dormant account that I used for my Ebay purchases when my PayPal account got low. I tried to transfer some money from the account into my PayPal account but the transfer couldn't be done because the account was considered dormant because I hadn't used it in 12 months. PayPal canceled my account verification due to the dormant account. In order to restore the account they demanded a letter from my bank stating that the account was active. I got the letter and sent it to them. That was not good enough they then demanded a photo Id. I spent a lot of time thinking why they would need a photo Id and how it could possibly be of any use to them. I looked through all of the information that PayPal provided on their site and never found anything about their requiring a photo Id. This was 3 years ago, my volume of selling on Ebay dropped by 99% and my use of PayPal is about the same.

Eddie Watkins
09-15-2008, 10:57 PM
UPS and FEDEX in their effort to provide a good service allows you to go online and find out when your item is going to arrive. Whileit is a handy service it also allows somebody doing this kind of stuff to know when to go by to get their merchandise.