PDA

View Full Version : 6 Panel Ball Cap assistance

Stephen Beckham
09-08-2008, 10:39 PM
Gang, not sure if this is still a sublimation folder or not, but I need to sub-out some work to get some ball caps sublimated. I don't have a hat press or hats.

I can print and mail the 'press ready' logos on tex-print or send out X3 file for whole job. Anyone intersted in the job that can do ball caps, please PM me and I'll send you the artwork to review. It's a simple Mason Logo...

There has been a request for four at this time, so don't worry about 'bulk pricing.' I'm going to make money on the shirts - so I'm not looking at marking the hats up except to cover shipping.

Yes - this is related to my 'now I dunnit' thread. They loved the sign and found out that I do shirts. Now along with several polo's and t-shirts, they are wanting 'six-panel ball caps' with the logo on it. They might want more depending on how they look - but I don't count on it...

Thanks for anyone offering assistance.

Steve

Mike Null
09-10-2008, 6:53 AM
Steve

In the absence of other responses have you tried dye sub forums or asked press mfrs to point you to one of their customers?

Stephen Beckham
09-10-2008, 10:47 AM
Mike - I went that route as well and they gave me a "we don't have anyone that does caps anymore because the quality of available sublimation caps..."

I'm going to go back and tell the customer that he might want to consider Embroidery...

Thanks for the input...