PDA

View Full Version : pulled the trigger

Margaret Turco
09-08-2008, 7:19 PM
Hi all,

I purchased a used 60 watt Universal V-460, 18" * 24" today after a couple of months of deciding. I've learned so much from all of you that I wanted to let you know, and that I'm looking forward to getting busy with this machine! It's supposed to be delivered next Monday so I have to get the garage rearranged and the port cut for the exhaust, etc. :eek: I'm freaking out just a little bit....just hope the sales come because I don't think my other job is going to hold out much longer!

David Dustin
09-08-2008, 7:27 PM
Margaret,
Good luck on your new adventure!!

David

Margaret Turco
09-08-2008, 7:28 PM
Thanks David! I hope all your problems are solved tomorrow....

Bill Morrison
09-08-2008, 7:37 PM
I find it hard to believe that a garage can be re-arranged in such a short time. Just remember to use the "forum search" a lot for tips on everything and I wish you good luck with your new venture.

Bill

Jack Harper
09-08-2008, 7:45 PM
Good luck Margaret, you know where to find help if you need it.

Dee Gallo
09-08-2008, 7:50 PM
Best of luck with your new adventure! Keep up your enthusiasm, and let us know how you are doing!

I remember when I got my first laser - it was so scary and exciting at the same time, and LOADS of fun!

cheers, dee

Margaret Turco
09-08-2008, 7:58 PM
Thanks you guys! You know Bill, I had started on the garage already. It's like moving; I have to decide what has to go and organize the rest....

Mike Null
09-09-2008, 7:20 AM
Margaret

Great machine. Congratulations and good luck.

Phyllis Meyer
09-09-2008, 11:39 AM
Hi Margaret,

So excited for you! Everyone here on the forum will be anxious to hear how everything goes, and wish you best of luck with your new adventure!

Sincerely,
Phyllis:)

Mike Mackenzie
09-09-2008, 11:49 AM
Margaret,

Congrats on the new addition. Those systems are workhorses, If you want to give me the serial number of the system I can do some research on it and let you know what the system has been through.

If you need any help just let us know.

Scott Erwin
09-09-2008, 3:39 PM
Margaret -
Good luck in your new adventure...keep in mind it is an adventure and sometimes it needs to be shared with others... The good, the bad, and the ugly....
The good, so we can see what you are doing and applaude your jobs....
The bad, so we help and also learn....
The ugly, so we can not make the same boo-boos and learn from you...

Margaret Turco
09-09-2008, 9:23 PM
Thanks again everybody. I'm really excited to get going now. I never get to play on the laser I currently use so this will be a treat. I know I can get the answers to almost every question on the forum and believe me, I've bookmarked a lot of the discussions here. I promise to keep you all informed and send you virtual cookies and milk (or whatever your preference) when I get my first order.