PDA

View Full Version : Wedding Glassware - And I are gonna be a TV star

Bill Cunningham
09-07-2008, 7:49 PM
A few months back I did some glassware for a young couple that were taking part in a 'reality' TV show called 'Rich Bride - Poor Bride' I had never heard of it, but all my Daughters have, and most of the women I know tell me they have watched it.. Apparently it's shown in 60 something countries.. Anyway, they spent 2 hours in my shop today taping a part of the show.. It won't be on the tube until spring, but it was interesting to say the least.. And, I get some free international advertising.. :D

Frank Corker
09-07-2008, 9:17 PM
That's fantastic. Let's hope your work is going to be going to the rich bride!! Does this mean that you are now going to be going around wearing sunglasses and signing bits of paper?

Bill Cunningham
09-07-2008, 9:58 PM
Naww Frank! Then I'd have to learn to write my name real fancy like, and the next thing you know I'd be in rehab rubbing elbows with Amy Whinehouse.. :rolleyes: Regardless of all the fame, I'll still be the guy I've always been.. Right now in fact when people say "How are you"? My answer is usually: "my wife says I'm better than nothing" :D

Frank Corker
09-08-2008, 4:24 AM
"How are you"? My answer is usually: "my wife says I'm better than nothing"

I'm going to borrow that one :D

Belinda Barfield
09-08-2008, 9:05 AM
Congrats Bill! I've never watched the show but keep us posted on the date and time and I'll be sure to tune in. Maybe some of your free advertising will benefit the rest of us not so rich and famous here on the Creek!;)

Bill Cunningham
09-09-2008, 9:59 PM
The reason I think most of the men I have talked to have never heard of this show, is because it's on what ever 'womans' television network is in your area/country ... Me? I was always too busy drinking along with "The Man Show" ha..
Oh and Frank, and you always have to finish off the "better than nothing" quote by adding "and thats all I can hope for!" :D