PDA

View Full Version : SMC withdrawal syndrome hitting already!!!

mark page
09-07-2008, 9:55 AM
Am flying out in a few hours and will be two weeks sans SMC. The withdrawal syndrome is hitting already. Isn't it ironic. I have four live computer systems going in home due to kids, etc. (and they all seem to want to crash my personal system). But I do not have a laptop as I have never had a need for one. (Till now). Now am wishing that I had one just to keep up on things. At least it would give me a "fill in" thing to do on what little free time I have available to me. Gonna miss ya all for a little while. Take care all, be safe.:p
Edit: not much need to respond to this message as it will be two weeks till I see it, unless it's before 12:00 PM Central time today.

Jim Becker
09-07-2008, 10:20 AM
Mark, you still have enough time to buy a notebook computer on the way to the airport...LOL Safe travels and enjoy your stay, if you can, on lovely Tower Road!

Lori Kleinberg
09-07-2008, 11:02 AM
I know exactly how you feel. Once the warm weather hits, I am usually out of town 1 week every month (summer home). I don't have access to a computer when I am gone, unless I go to the library (PITA). This really puts me behind in my SMC reading and I don't seem to ever catch up. I am considering getting one of those smartphones. You know the kind with the PDA and web browing capabilities.