PDA

View Full Version : Salvaged corian

James Jaragosky
08-31-2008, 10:59 PM
I was lucky enough to get a 4' x 5' pc. of corian today off cl. for $15, plus $20 in gas to drive the 100 miles round trip to pick it up. its is a very light gray almost blue. that sail boat would look real good in it;)
any way I will store it until my machine arrives, then do something with it that will dazzle the wife.
Keep carving I'll catch up!
Jim J.

james mcgrew
08-31-2008, 11:05 PM
when the time comes drive to sc and i'll fill your trunk up with corian off fall!!

jim

James Jaragosky
09-01-2008, 3:11 AM
when the time comes drive to sc and i'll fill your trunk up with corian off fall!!

jim
I'll take you up on that offer Jim. I have never been to SC. I hear that they have a lot of golf there.
I got the files you sent, I downloaded the trial version of vector art machinist.
I am still waiting on Josh to have Vectric send me a software accesses code, so I can down load the complete set.

james mcgrew
09-01-2008, 8:49 PM
i'll set the mowers down another inch and you could play golf in the back yard!!!

Larry Bratton
09-01-2008, 9:02 PM

jim
James, where are you in SC? I'm in SC and I would love to get a few pieces of Corian to try.

james mcgrew
09-02-2008, 2:34 AM
larry i am in columbia, 635 elmwood ave. give me a call

jim

Larry Bratton
09-02-2008, 5:47 PM
larry i am in columbia, 635 elmwood ave. give me a call

jim
Hello neighbor. I'm about an hour up the road, close to Rock Hill. I looked at your website and all I can say is "WOW"! Your the genuine article with AWI credentials to boot. I'll give you a call for a phone chat.

james mcgrew
09-03-2008, 8:14 AM
thanks larry, turns out you and i have friends in common, and i do appreciate the compliment but i have alway's told my clients "i am just the bus driver, just tell me where you want to go" i actually live in ridgeway near the gold mine (winnsboro) so rock hill is a skip up the road.

i look forward to meeting you!!

jim