PDA

View Full Version : Frank For Mod!!!

Darren Null
08-28-2008, 9:53 PM
Apart from having more clipart than (insert name of favourite deity); Frank's actually getting off his a*** and making an action for everybody with photoshop to use to convert photos to a laserable file leads to only one conclusion:

We all could have done it. Frank did.

Brethren, and sistren! I propose Frank for at least mod. Rally round, and let your voice be heard. FRANK FOR MOD!! YAY!!!

James Jaragosky
08-28-2008, 10:00 PM
Apart from having more clipart than (insert name of favourite deity); Frank's actually getting off his a*** and making an action for everybody with photoshop to use to convert photos to a laserable file leads to only one conclusion:

We all could have done it. Frank did.

Brethren, and sistren! I propose Frank for at least mod. Rally round, and let your voice be heard. FRANK FOR MOD!! YAY!!!

Not to mention his even temperament and eminent command of the Queens English. ooh and he makes nice looking stuff too.

Ken Fitzgerald
08-28-2008, 10:35 PM
Now I don't normally come into the "Star Wars den" but when I saw that title I couldn't help myself.

I'll go along with your proposal on two conditions....

1. Tell me what he did so wrong that you would want to condemn him to being a mod?

2. If he did something nice......why would you want him to become a mod and change?

:eek::rolleyes::D

Darren Null
08-28-2008, 10:48 PM
Ah, Frank won't change. The chiselled jaw; the thousand yard stare; the mighty biceps; the 3-bedroom house (plus the neighbour's attic and a caravan. And a shed.) full of clipart CDs; the encyclopaedic knowledge of all things laser.

Mod material, if ever there was.

Anyway, you know you like it: The money, the power, the fast cars and fluffy girls. Tearing through the moonlit night in a needle-nosed boat on an urgent modding mission. The black parachutes, the weekends in the volcano hideout...even the crampons. Tell me you can give it up. With a straight face.

Lee DeRaud
08-28-2008, 11:36 PM
...the fast cars and fluffy girls.I'm holding out for fluffy cars and fast girls, otherwise you can keep that job.

Mike Null
08-29-2008, 5:53 AM
Except for the fact that he wouldn't know what to do with all that money I would agree.

Besides, he looks more intelligent than the average mod.

Glenn Clabo
08-29-2008, 6:24 AM
It would prove what everyone thinks...you can train a monkey to be a mod here...
http://www.sawmillcreek.org/image.php?u=5649&dateline=1217775074 (http://www.sawmillcreek.org/member.php?u=5649)Frank Corker (http://www.sawmillcreek.org/member.php?u=5649) http://www.sawmillcreek.org/images/statusicon/user_offline.gif
2008 Contributor

Belinda Barfield
08-29-2008, 9:05 AM
Actually, I was going to nominate him for Forum Member of Year (if we had such a thing). All the perks, the front row parking, his own fast secretary, window office, and none of the mod headaches.

But Mod is more of a long term position, so I cast my vote for Frank also.

Joe Pelonio
08-29-2008, 9:18 AM
I agree with everyone, but I wonder what we will do without his help when he's busy moderating and has no time for sharing images. :rolleyes:

The only man I've ever known that lost a bet and actually ate his hat! :eek:

Pete Simmons
08-29-2008, 9:19 AM
We all could have done it.

I do not think so.

--------------
Some could do it - Many could not.

Some Would do it - Some would not.

Frank DID!

Thanks Frank for all you do.

Frank Corker
08-29-2008, 10:01 AM
You guys are all mad

Ken Fitzgerald
08-29-2008, 10:45 AM
You guys are all mad

Mad.....Mod.....what's a vowel among friends?
:rolleyes:

Belinda Barfield
08-29-2008, 11:42 AM
Mad.....Mod.....what's a vowel among friends?
:rolleyes:

Isn't it written somewhere that you must be a little mad to be a Mod? ;)

Phyllis Meyer
08-29-2008, 11:55 AM
Frank for President...oh wait, I can't get political...:D! As long as he promises to keep sharing his images, I think he would be an excellent "mad", I mean "mod" for our forum!

Sincerely,
Phyllis:)

Ken Fitzgerald
08-29-2008, 12:04 PM
Isn't it written somewhere that you must be a little mad to be a Mod? ;)

Be a little Mad or be heavily calloused.....it helps take the heat!:rolleyes: