PDA

View Full Version : Wide Belt Sander Rollers

Buddy Greenoe
08-28-2008, 11:09 AM
Our company offers a service to people with woodworking equipment. One of the things we do is recover rollers in various pieces of equipment whether it be wide belt sander rollers,planer rollers or any type feed rollers in rubber or urethane. Can we advertise on Sawmill creek? I can't seem to find a contact number. Industrial Resource Solutions Atlanta Ga

Cliff Rohrabacher
08-28-2008, 2:33 PM
Contact Kieth Outten
http://www.sawmillcreek.org/member.php?u=2

Peter Quinn
08-28-2008, 6:24 PM
Can you put better rubber on the wheels of my Grizzly power feeder than the junk it came with? Do you need special rims for wheel replacement on the power feeder or can stock rims be retrofitted?

Alan Schaffter
08-28-2008, 6:58 PM
Do you sell replacement conveyor belts for drum sanders?

Steve Jenkins
08-29-2008, 10:01 AM
Can you put better rubber on the wheels of my Grizzly power feeder than the junk it came with? Do you need special rims for wheel replacement on the power feeder or can stock rims be retrofitted?

check with Western Roller. I have purchased from them several times and have always been happy with both the service and the product. They are knowledgable about woodworking needs so if you call them and tell them what you are doing they can make the best selection of roller material for you and ship from stock.