PDA

View Full Version : Fein vacuum bags

John Miliunas
05-04-2004, 11:48 PM
Wow. Lots of "vacuum" threads lately. What, everybody cleaning up their act, or what?! :confused: Anyhow, I think I remember stumbling across something about people using some plain old vanilla bags in their Fein vacs, instead of the real expensive ones from Fein. I have the MiniTurbo and was wondering if anyone does indeed do this and to what end? As in, what bag types are you buying and are they doing a comparable job to the OEM bags? :cool:

Jim Harsha
05-05-2004, 1:31 AM
John, I had a "Mini" before I got my Festool and used a generic "medium 3-5gal" bag I got at the depot. I think they were Genie or something like that. They worked just fine. HTH

John Miliunas
05-05-2004, 7:54 AM
John, I had a "Mini" before I got my Festool and used a generic "medium 3-5gal" bag I got at the depot. I think they were Genie or something like that. They worked just fine. HTH

THANKS, Jim! Just what I was looking for! :D As soon as "Big Bertha" takes a dump, I"ll be following your lead on the Festool, as well! Who knows?...Maybe even before Bertha dies! Too many nice features on the Festool to ignore. Thanks again! :cool:

Scott Coffelt
05-05-2004, 10:06 AM
That;s correct, its the Genie bags, I have the number somewhere in the house but who knows where. They come two to a bag.

Byron Trantham
05-05-2004, 1:19 PM
John, you will love the Festool.