PDA

View Full Version : Few cutting boards i made this weekend

Kevin Lalonde
08-24-2008, 9:44 PM
I made one of these boards a few months ago and now i'm cant find enough purple heart to keep up with the demand. They are made with the purple heart and yellow heart. With football season around the corner might have to miss a few games to make the boards! :>

Mike McCann
08-25-2008, 8:46 AM
Kevin

not a LSU fan but cool looking boards great idea for the sports fan.

John Thompson
08-25-2008, 10:35 AM
Excellent idea Kevin as they look nice.

LSU in Baton Rouge on Saturday night........

Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler.... ;)

Sarge..

alex grams
08-25-2008, 2:51 PM
Very nice. I had the exact same idea for A&M this fall, but wasn't sure how tough it would be to do those letters with the block A&M symbol. LSU looks pretty good with the simple big block style.

Well done. Good luck this year in football. Hopefully it won't be too rough of a season for my Ag's and a new coach.

Carl Hill
08-25-2008, 3:16 PM
Nice work Kevin. Are you selling them? If you are, are they licensed through the CLC (Collegiate Licensing Compay). If not, be very careful as the CLC can be very aggressive in prosecuting non-licensed vendors. One of my companies ( rockitecture.com) manufactures Bronco Rocks for the Boise Sate Broncos and we are very careful about reporting all of our sales. Just a heads up. Good Luck, Carl

alex grams
08-25-2008, 3:54 PM
Good point on licensing Carl. We had the similar issue with some A&M stuff, but they require it only if you report more than around $500 a year in sales.

Mark Valsi
08-25-2008, 8:57 PM
i think that they are the ugliest things I have ever seen.

I wouldn't use one in my outhouse

OHIO STATE FOREVER !!

GO BUCKEYES !!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Justin Leiwig
08-26-2008, 7:45 AM
i think that they are the ugliest things I have ever seen.

I wouldn't use one in my outhouse

OHIO STATE FOREVER !!

GO BUCKEYES !!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I couldn't agree more! :D I'm hoping that ASU treats LSU the same way they treated Michigan last year. :eek:

Jeff Mohr
08-26-2008, 9:58 AM
Nice work Kevin. Are you selling them? If you are, are they licensed through the CLC (Collegiate Licensing Compay). If not, be very careful as the CLC can be very aggressive in prosecuting non-licensed vendors. One of my companies ( rockitecture.com) manufactures Bronco Rocks for the Boise Sate Broncos and we are very careful about reporting all of our sales. Just a heads up. Good Luck, Carl

Even if it is just the letters? Those letters could stand for any combination of words....

Mark Patoka
08-26-2008, 10:36 AM
Just rotate them 180 degrees and you have ns7;). Problem solved.