View Full Version : Delta 14" 28-203 wiring diagram

Jon Knauft
08-24-2008, 6:38 PM
Just finished rebuilding my band saw and now I can't find the photo that I took of the switch wiring :rolleyes:. It's four wire and includes white, black, orange and red. Anyone have a wiring diagram? I couldn't find anything on Delta's site. Thanks.

-Jon

Andy Casiello
08-24-2008, 9:14 PM
I don't have a wiring diagram, but I can check my machine tomorrow and let you know what it is...

Jon Knauft
08-24-2008, 10:08 PM
Thanks Andy. I appreciate it.

-Jon

Glenn Howard
08-24-2008, 10:10 PM
I couldn't find anything on Delta's site.

-Jon

That's not surprising. Finding information on their site is like trying to find the holy grail.

Curt Harms
08-25-2008, 8:04 AM
That's not surprising. Finding information on their site is like trying to find the holy grail.

I had the same frustration trying to find drawings for the little belt sander. I got frustrated, emailed B&D suggesting they check competitors' web site to see how to design one:mad:. I did get .pdf's of what I needed:cool:.

Their site seems to be intended for use by people in the biz that have the secret decoder ring. If so, they need a "B&D web site for dummies" for the rest of us.

Andy Casiello
08-25-2008, 2:26 PM
Just finished rebuilding my band saw and now I can't find the photo that I took of the switch wiring :rolleyes:. It's four wire and includes white, black, orange and red. Anyone have a wiring diagram? I couldn't find anything on Delta's site. Thanks.

-Jon

Jon,

The way mine is wired is:

Start button: orange wire on left, black wire on right.

Stop button: Red wire on left, white wire on right.

Cheers,

Andy

Jon Knauft
08-25-2008, 7:05 PM
Thanks Andy. I can now hook it up and start using it!! So many projects so little time.

-Jon

Andy Casiello
08-26-2008, 7:33 AM
Thanks Andy. I can now hook it up and start using it!! So many projects so little time.

-Jon

Sure Jon, glad to help. I should mention that when I say "left" and "right" I mean as you are facing the back of the switch box while wiring it. It probably doesn't matter with these SPST switches, but just to make sure I'm clear...

Jon Knauft
08-26-2008, 9:57 PM
I figured that's what you meant. Everything is up and running.

-Jon