PDA

View Full Version : Whudup Wit Dat.

Tyler Howell
05-04-2004, 7:14 AM
Ladies and Gents What's up with my Pix. I've been doing my best to help out the Packer Backers with pix, but by the time I reduce them in size to float in the Creek, they are all washed out and grainy:confused:

OK Camara! (5mega pix). Working on my technique and lighting. I use a tripod and modern day version of a cable release. I use PIXresizer or Camidia before uploading. Either is just as bad.
I start out with what I think is a good pix and then Yucko!:eek:
A little help.

Jim Becker
05-04-2004, 8:28 AM
When you use your software to reduce a photo in size, you may need to use your software's "sharpen" feature to bring back some detail. This is under the "Filter" menu in Adobe PhotoShop Elements and likely in a similar place in other software.

Tyler Howell
05-04-2004, 9:01 AM
When you use your software to reduce a photo in size, you may need to use your software's "sharpen" feature to bring back some detail. This is under the "Filter" menu in Adobe PhotoShop Elements and likely in a similar place in other software.Thanks Jim, Quick come back as always. I'll give it a try.

Jim Becker
05-04-2004, 9:55 AM
Well...I'm on a five day long conference call, so checking in on the forum presents a nice "break" from time to time...:p