PDA

View Full Version : Jet Mini arrrived today

Don Henthorn Smithville, TX
05-03-2004, 10:47 PM
The Jet mini I ordered from Amazon on February 19th arrived today with a small hole in the top of the box. I opened the box and found that the foam packing material inside also was broken with hole in it. Took the upper half of the foam packing off and saw that the little plastic sleaved lever by the motor had worn comletely through on the end. I couldn't see any other damage so I resealed the box and put it with the stuff I will keep out of my estate auction . The auction is scheduled for June 12th and I have to move off the property everything I want to keep. What a drag. Most of my machinery will be sold including the old Blount lathe. I ordered the Jet mini so I would have something to work with while I am waiting for the house to sell.

Jim Ketron
05-03-2004, 11:17 PM
The Jet mini I ordered from Amazon on February 19th arrived today with a small hole in the top of the box. I opened the box and found that the foam packing material inside also was broken with hole in it. Took the upper half of the foam packing off and saw that the little plastic sleaved lever by the motor had worn comletely through on the end.

Don
I recived my jet on fri and had the same thing hapen to my jet also.
I geuss it could have been worse.
I think UPS is rough on there shipments!
Now Im waiting on my 8pc chisel set from HF suposed to ship on the 14th(I hope)
Jim