PDA

View Full Version : Looking for bottle shape

Carol Esh
08-21-2008, 9:53 PM
Hello,

I have a customer request for the attached bottle shape and I have been unable to find it. I have seen several incredible finds by Creekers and was hoping someone may be able to help me locate this shape. The bottle shape came from a French room scent bottle that was found in a local boutique, it's made of glass and is dark brown in color.

The attached is the bottom view of the bottle.

Any help greatly appreciated!

George M. Perzel
08-22-2008, 5:33 AM
Hi Carol;
I'm really confused. Do you want the side view for a bottle that has that bottom shape? If so, could be many variations. Need more detail or explanation.
Best regards;
George
LaserArts

Dan Hintz
08-22-2008, 8:01 AM
I just ran a Google search on "perfume bottle" and came up with a surprising number of companies selling both contemporary and antique style bottles of all sizes.

A thumbs up to Carol just for getting me to look and finding such a neat stash of stuff out there (for whatever reason I've always enjoyed looking at small bottles... every time I go antique shopping I consider collecting them, but I stop short when I remember I'd have nowhere to display them all).

Carol Esh
08-22-2008, 7:09 PM
Hi Carol;
I'm really confused. Do you want the side view for a bottle that has that bottom shape? If so, could be many variations. Need more detail or explanation.
Best regards;
George
LaserArts

George,

I am looking for a bottle that has that shape from the bottom. The sides are extended from the drawing. It comes out as an eight sided bottle but it isn't equal on all sides. Two of the sides are stretched out to make the bottle flat on front and back with the sides having three lines each. I have found several six sided bottles that are real close but no eight sided bottle.

Hope that clears it up a bit.

George M. Perzel
08-23-2008, 8:39 AM
Carol;
Now I'm really confused- are you looking for an actual bottle or for an image which you can engrave??
Best regards;
George
LaserArts

Carol Esh
08-23-2008, 7:43 PM
An actual glass bottle that can be engraved.

Darryl Hazen
08-24-2008, 4:31 PM
Carol,

Try this site: www.orderselections.com/glassbottles.html (http://www.orderselections.com/glassbottles.html)