PDA

View Full Version : Beaumont, TX

Arvin Brown
05-03-2004, 8:57 PM
I will be traveling to Beaumont, TX this week and was wondering if there was any woodworking/wood stores of interest that I NEED to go to. I will be flying into Houston and driving. Thanks.

Chris Padilla
05-03-2004, 9:55 PM
Hey Arvin,

Todd Burch is just outside of Houston in Katy...might give him a holler if you're anywhere near.

Howard Barlow
05-04-2004, 1:18 AM
Arvin,

I'm afraid to ask...what on earth brings you to Beaumont?

Anywho, Woodworkers Paradise is the only place I can think of. They have a pretty nice supply of stuff. The shop isn't your usual fancy Woodcraft type shop, but they have it all. Most prices are pretty competitive.

It's in Lumberton, 5 minutes up the road on Hwy 69.

Katy is west of Houston, you will be heading east. But, hey, I'm sure it's worth the trip to see Todd. :)

Howard

Todd Burch
05-04-2004, 3:49 AM
Hey Arvin - come on by if you have the time - from Houston, I'm only about 1 hour (each way) the wrong direction from Beaumont. :-(

Why would you want to go to Beaumont, anyway? (No offense Howard... :-) ) touchupdepot.com is in Baytown.

Waymon Campbell
05-04-2004, 8:01 AM
Arvin - I am just outside Baytown on the way to Beaumont. Your welcome to stop by to see my humble shop and for some good fellowship. Besides, I could use a break from painting the house!!!