PDA

View Full Version : Monday Humor

Bob Moyer
08-18-2008, 2:11 PM
I apologize in advance - unfortunately I found this funny:rolleyes:

Siamese twins walk into a pub in Ontario on a hot summer afternoon and park themselves on a bar stool.

One of them says to the innkeeper, 'Don't mind us, we're joined at the hip. I'm Joe, he's Jim, we'll have two Molson Canadian beers, draft please'

The innkeeper, feeling slightly awkward, tries to make polite conversation while pouring the beers.

'Been on holiday yet, boys?'

'Off to England next month,' says Joe. 'We go to England every year and hire a car and drive for miles, don't we, Jim?'

Jim agrees.

'Ah, England, 'says the innkeeper.' Wonderful country... the history, the beer, the culture...'

'Nah, we don't like that British rubbish,' says Joe. 'Hamburgers & Molson's beer, that's us, eh Jim? And we can't stand the English people either.'

'So why keep going to England?' asks the innkeeper.

Joe replies, 'It's the only chance Jim gets to drive.'

David DeCristoforo
08-18-2008, 6:20 PM
Har! Funny indeed. Almost as funny as the Buddhist monk telling the hot dog vendor, "Make me one with everything".....

John Shuk
08-18-2008, 6:31 PM
Ba dump bump

Colin Giersberg
08-18-2008, 10:55 PM
Identical twins by the name of Juan and Amahl were to fly in for a family reunion. The day of the reunion came, with all of the family anxiously awaiting the twins arrival. After the plane landed, Juan came out and greeted the family, but he said that Amahl could not come because of work. So then one of the other family members said.............................................. ..........................................

Well, if you've seen Juan, you've seen Amahl.

Rick Potter
08-19-2008, 2:48 AM
Clipity clop, clipity clop.....bang, bang, bang......clipity clop, clipity clop, clipity clop.
.Amish drive by shooting.

Rick Potter

Justin Leiwig
08-19-2008, 8:41 AM
Clipity clop, clipity clop.....bang, bang, bang......clipity clop, clipity clop, clipity clop.
.Amish drive by shooting.

Rick Potter

I don't know why but that made me bust out laughing. My boss is looking at me like I'm crazy. Thanks for the Tuesday pick me up! :D

Dennis Peacock
08-19-2008, 10:49 AM
I don't know why but that made me bust out laughing. My boss is looking at me like I'm crazy. Thanks for the Tuesday pick me up! :D

Yup...that was funny to me as well. :D

Jason Whelehon
08-19-2008, 11:03 AM
hahaha, love it!

curtis rosche
08-24-2008, 2:10 PM
going with the amish topic. we got bored one day in engineering graphics, and started a make beleive war, midgets vs terrorist/gang style fighting amish mob. it got really funny, at one point someone came up with the amish drive by, and an old amish lady on a scooter straped with explosives, trying to use an electronic detenator with out batteries

David G Baker
08-24-2008, 7:14 PM
Was the scooter horse drawn? :D

John Ricci
08-24-2008, 9:19 PM
How about the fish n' chip stand outside of the monastery? A customer asks "Are you the fish friar?"...to which the reply is "No, I'm the chip monk". Ba dump bump bump:rolleyes:

J.R.