PDA

View Full Version : engravers in Flagstaff, AZ area?

mike klein
08-18-2008, 8:05 AM
I've been contacted by a lady in the Flagstaff, AZ area todo a simple project. I thinking that it may be more cost effective for her to find someone locally.

If anyones interested I can give you her contact info.

Mike

Steven Wallace
08-22-2008, 2:18 AM
Mike we are located in the Phoenix area. Where are you located? It's couple of hour south of Flagstaff.

mike klein
08-22-2008, 7:32 AM
Steven,

I am in Iowa, but the lady wanting this project done is in Flagstaff, that's why I was going to try and find her someone right in town. Its not a big money making project, cut some cardboard shapes, so unless your pretty close its not going tobe very profitable. I mean I'll gladly pass along her info to you if your interested.

Mike

Steven Wallace
08-23-2008, 4:44 PM
Mike if you would send their info, I will see if they still need the work done. I can't see it as profit but may turn in to big deals later. I usually look at all opportunities that way. Some pay off, some don't. Thanks for the reply. Steve

Larry Bratton
08-23-2008, 5:45 PM
Mike if you would send their info, I will see if they still need the work done. I can't see it as profit but may turn in to big deals later. I usually look at all opportunities that way. Some pay off, some don't. Thanks for the reply. Steve
Your Right, I do the same !