PDA

View Full Version : Another funny eBay ad

John Miliunas
05-01-2004, 9:34 AM
A buddy of mine sent me this link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4146756343#ebayphot
It's a stitch! If you need a little laugh, check it out... :D

Dennis Peacock
05-01-2004, 11:31 AM
That's just WAY too funny....!!!!! :D
That page now has over 1.2Million hits..!!!!

Jason Roehl
05-01-2004, 12:58 PM
That's just WAY too funny....!!!!! :D
That page now has over 1.2Million hits..!!!!
Check your numbers again, Dennis---it passed 1.2 million several days ago---it's up to TWELVE MILLION hits.

I bet your employer LOVES writing out your paycheck! :eek: :D ("Gee, should I move that decimal place 1, 2, or 3 spaces to the left this time?") Sorry, Dennis....couldn't resist.

Dennis Peacock
05-01-2004, 2:44 PM
Jason,

I know it's hard to pass up a good opportunity like this one. ;)

But you see, it's really like this:
I don't have my glasses with me.
I can't concentrate really well since LOML is out of state.
I really lost concentration when the oldest son wanted to go out to learn how to drive today.
It's been raining far too long here at my house.
The pollen is out......

All this effects my numerical judgement. :D

Don't you worry about my Employer!!!! The <b>LOML</b> keeps THEM straight about the payroll and benefits and stuff.!!!! :D And believe me when I say....you REALLY don't want to be on the receiving end of a call from her when it has to do with benefits, insurance or general pay issues.!! :eek: :mad: :eek:

Wolf Kiessling
05-01-2004, 2:53 PM
A buddy of mine sent me this link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4146756343#ebayphot
It's a stitch! If you need a little laugh, check it out... :D

I figured I knew what this was all about before I ever checked the link and I was right. Our local newspaper ran an article about this in yesterday's paper.

Mark Singer
05-01-2004, 4:59 PM
wow! Funny!:rolleyes:

Jason Roehl
05-01-2004, 5:47 PM
Jason,

I know it's hard to pass up a good opportunity like this one. ;)

But you see, it's really like this:
I don't have my glasses with me.
I can't concentrate really well since LOML is out of state.
I really lost concentration when the oldest son wanted to go out to learn how to drive today.
It's been raining far too long here at my house.
The pollen is out......

All this effects my numerical judgement. :D

Don't you worry about my Employer!!!! The LOML keeps THEM straight about the payroll and benefits and stuff.!!!! :D And believe me when I say....you REALLY don't want to be on the receiving end of a call from her when it has to do with benefits, insurance or general pay issues.!! :eek: :mad: :eek:
Alright, alright. I'll let you off the hook THIS time. But I figured you guys down in AR would be able to count to the big numbers since you don't wear shoes....:D :D

I just hope your boy learns to drive better than I did....my insurance rates just finally came way down a few years ago after a few "discussions" with the local uniforms and a few ahh, errr, mishaps early on in my driving career.

BTW, my wife can be rather "convincing" when it comes to those things, too. :eek: