PDA

View Full Version : Ruler artwork

Pete Ganz
08-10-2008, 5:39 PM
Hi,

I'm looking for ready to use artwork for CorelDraw for marking a ruler onto a piece I'm etching.

it can be english or metric.

I did a search on these forums but didn't find anything.

Pete

Bill Morrison
08-10-2008, 6:37 PM
will these work?
Bill

Jack Harper
08-10-2008, 11:02 PM
Actually, if you search ruler on the forum you will find several great ones.

Bill Morrison
08-10-2008, 11:51 PM
Don't bite, O.K. I found those two rulers in this forum but he said ready to use CDR ruler but nothing about a great one. I could have sent a great one had he mentioned it, there are a lot more than those two..... uh, actually I was curious about the latin.
Bill
p.s. What is a great one?

Jack Harper
08-11-2008, 11:35 AM
Don't bite, O.K. I found those two rulers in this forum but he said ready to use CDR ruler but nothing about a great one. I could have sent a great one had he mentioned it, there are a lot more than those two..... uh, actually I was curious about the latin.
Bill
p.s. What is a great one?

Good question. I think it has to do with that eye of the beholder thing. Actually, the one I was thinking of was a full set of rulers including protractors that someone posted some time ago. I could not readily lay my hands on it, hence the suggestions to search for the holy grail of the "Great One"

Brian Robison
08-11-2008, 11:52 AM
I search for the "great one" and kept getting forwarded to WayneGretzky.com:D

Scott Challoner
08-11-2008, 1:33 PM
I think this is what you'r looking for. It was originally posted by Frank Corker. The thread was called Measuring EPS

Jack Harper
08-11-2008, 3:51 PM
I think this is what you'r looking for. It was originally posted by Frank Corker. The thread was called Measuring EPS

That's it!!! You found the GREAT ONE. Of course, who but Frank would have the ever elusive "Great One". I knew if I believed long it enough I would finally see it again. Hang in there Charlie Brown, dreams do come true. (lol)

Frank Corker
08-11-2008, 5:44 PM
Oh you guys! Anyway found these for those who want - they are in imperial and pts (if you don't know what they are.... just download it, it's probably what you want :) )

Scott Challoner
08-11-2008, 6:13 PM
OK Frank. Now you're just showing off. :D