PDA

View Full Version : Where do I find the public profile? I'd like to show how to do this.

Bill Wyko
08-09-2008, 8:09 PM
I just finished another Humidor and I created a 99 picture description of the build in my gallery on the FOG website. I'd like to do that here as well. Everyone here has been so helpful in my learning curve, it'll be my way of giving back to the community. If you are a member at FOG you can see it, otherwise I'll start creating one here asap. Here's a little trailer.

Ed Sallee
08-10-2008, 6:36 AM
Hi Again, Bill.... I tried to find your tutorial on FOG, but I'm not a member over there (don't have any Festools).... But, I would sure like to see how you did that!

Don Bullock
08-10-2008, 7:46 AM
That's a beautiful humidor Bill. Excellent craftsmanship!!!

David Epperson
08-10-2008, 8:11 AM
Bill
I'm not exactly a 'puter guru, but if you posted the pictures on one of the free hosting sites, and linked to them from here it would probably work, and would not eat up the SMC storage space. I'm sure someone more knowledgeable than I will chime in shortly.

Glenn Clabo
08-10-2008, 10:33 AM
The problem with posting to other sites is that some people can't see them...and if something happens to that site it is lost. If you post the info here it's stays.

Glenn Clabo
08-10-2008, 10:37 AM
Bill...if you have alot of pictures...post a few in this thread and point toward your albums.
To make an album go to UserCP in the upper left hand corner...click on albums and picture and the add album in the lower left corner.
See...http://www.sawmillcreek.org/album.php?u=131

Ed Sallee
08-10-2008, 11:12 AM
One thing you could do, if you wanted to take the time, is to open up photshop or another picture editing program and using an 8x10 blank sheet insert as many photos you can on to one page. Then save it as one photo. I've done this on this thread http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=88531&highlight=flocking
when I had too many photos than allowed. I went with four photos per "photo".... when you save it, it becomes one photo... does that make any sense? You could put as many photos on a page as you like...