PDA

View Full Version : 15 Gauge Angled Nailer Nailer Hatachi Or Ridgid?

gato markham
08-08-2008, 11:53 PM
After Researching 15 Gauge Angled Nailers There Was A Lot Of Positive Post For Hatachi M2. Air Button, Balance And Lack Of Trouble But The Ridgid Seems Lighter With Good Balance And All The Other Nice Features Plus A Smaller Price Tag And I Like My Orange Brad Nailer With Lifetime Warranty. I Just Hate The Customer Service. What Is Everyone Elses Input?

Rick Fisher
08-09-2008, 1:38 AM
Hitachi nailers are great. I am no fan of Rigid.

I think when you buy a Hitachi nailer, you know you got a decent tool.

Chuck Tringo
08-09-2008, 6:30 AM
I have the 18 and 16 gauge Ridgids and I love them. I can easily drive 2 inch brads into oak with a 1 gallon toy compressor. Hitachis nailers are what gave them the rep as a pro brand however and you usually cant go wrong with them, but I have seen some reviewers saw that the newer (green and black) nailers are not as good as the older (greyish) ones. Amazon has both at the moment.

Harley Reasons
08-09-2008, 7:36 AM
Senco also makes a great 15ga angle nailer. I picked up one of the 3 pcs sets back at Christmas for $149. It had the 15ga angle nailer, 18ga brad nailer and a 18ga narrow crown stapler plus a roll around tool bag.
I've use the 15ga for several interior applications and for use in constructing jigs in the shop. As of now, I've never had a jam or misfire.

Matt Ocel
08-09-2008, 7:37 AM
Without a doubt.
Hitachi!

Shawn Walker
08-09-2008, 12:38 PM
I have the hitachi, and love it.