PDA

View Full Version : Sketch pencil 5.56 Drop Lead

Anthony Penchetta
08-06-2008, 11:46 PM
Hear is a batch of Sketch Pencils I made. They use a 5.56 drop lead and it has a sharpener in the cap. Thanks for looking :)

Anthony

Daniel Heine
08-07-2008, 7:32 AM
Very nice pencils Anthony. I didn't know you hung out here at the creek!! A great bunch of people here on ths board, just like at IAP. I have a couple of those kits at home waiting to get turned. I promised them to my nephews for the start of the new schol year. They are great pencils for elementary school kids, and I have a couple that I love to use in my shop.

Dan Heine

Anthony Penchetta
08-07-2008, 7:46 AM
Thanks Dan, I have been coming over here more oftern lately, because of the Laser engraving forum. I have a Laser on order and should arrive this month. But can't just read the Laser stuff when my heart belongs to turning :)

Steve Schlumpf
08-07-2008, 8:29 AM
Beautiful pencils Anthony! Great style to them and look like they would fit in the hand just great! Nice variety of colors but really like the wood on the far right. Very nice work!

Anthony Penchetta
08-07-2008, 9:28 AM
Thanks Steve, that is Bethleham Olive wood. That and cocobolo are always consistant sellers, hard to go wrong with those woods. :)

Bernie Weishapl
08-07-2008, 10:10 AM
Beautiful pencils. I really like the Olive wood. I like turning it. Well done.

Don Carter
08-07-2008, 1:13 PM
Great looking pencils, Anthony. You do some beautiful work. I did not know that you were a member here. Thanks for your help with the recent shaving brush knots.

Anthony Penchetta
08-07-2008, 6:40 PM
I did not know that you were a member here. Thanks for your help with the recent shaving brush knots.

Membership has its privliges :)
You never know where I'm going to show up :D
Can't wait to see what you do with your brushes. thanks

Don Carter
08-07-2008, 11:39 PM
Membership has its privliges :)
You never know where I'm going to show up :D
Can't wait to see what you do with your brushes. thanks
Anthony:
Look at this thread:
http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=89750