PDA

View Full Version : Curtis

Rich Stewart
08-06-2008, 10:15 AM
Anybody seen Curtis Rosche lately? He too busy turning on that new lathe to post anymore?

robert hainstock
08-06-2008, 10:34 AM
I think he was back yesterday. Don't remember where I saw his name. I was beginning to wonder too. :(:(:)
Bob

Ken Fitzgerald
08-06-2008, 10:53 AM
He's been posting over in the wood carving forum recently. Seems to me he was carving some bowls.

curtis rosche
08-06-2008, 1:19 PM
im still here, once i got the little lathe i had to wait for my stepdad to build a bench, now we just need to hook it up.

but in the meen time i decided to play with some mortising chisels and try to carve a ball.

also that big bowl that i posted about a while back that my teacher wouldnt let me turn that i was going to do by hand? well, its almost dont, i chiseled out most of the inside and i just borrowed a grinder last night so that i can do it a little quicker, i have a few questions about that bowl once i finish the inside but that is another post.

i just got back from maine last week, while i was there i went to the art and craft show at the mount desert island high school (if you are ever in maine you must go to the island!:eek::)) and at the show i met david lancaster, and raymond carbone. they had some interesting stuff.

im still here i havnt gone away, just havnt turned anything in a while.
(....maybe i could attatch a peice of wood to the angle grinder and put it in a vise:D:p....)