PDA

View Full Version : IWF in Atlanta - An Open Offer

Ed Sallee
08-05-2008, 8:51 PM
My wife and I were talking and we have plenty of room in our home. If somebody is sitting on the fringe of coming on down, but the cost of a hotel is prohibitive - we have a Bunk Bed in the back room with a trundle (room for 3) and a room in the back of the basement that has a King....

We are open to providing lodging if anybody needs it for the upcoming event. My wife said, all she wants is a coffee cup from the city you're from..... (sounds like a good start to a project).... a cup display.

At any rate, if anybody needs a place to stay for the IFW show, come on down. I plan on going only one day, Saturday.... and hopefully have a project on the bench....

You'll have to have your own transportation... I'm about 45 Minutes from downtown where the World Congress Center is located.

Let me know..... I have room for 4, maybe 5 people..... Sounds like a woodworking party!

mark page
08-05-2008, 9:03 PM
Ed,
What a great offer of hospitality. I can't make it this year do to the workload here locally. But I offer a sincere thanks for the invitation as not everyone would undertake an open generous offering like this. Again, thanks for the open invite.

Bruce Wrenn
08-05-2008, 9:25 PM
Nice offer, and thanks. My daughter is "crew based" in Atl. Wife and I are going down on Wed and coming back on Sat. Wouldn't you know it, airline scheduled he a four day trip, starting on Wed. We are rooming over at hotel in Buckhead. Stayed there last year after we went of see grandsons graduate from basic training.