PDA

View Full Version : Epilog's Virtual Training Site

Dee Gallo
08-04-2008, 5:19 PM
Hi everyone! I just got my password and took a look at the new training site that Epilog set up for new owners. It has a good tour of the anatomy of the laser and cleaning procedures which were good for people like myself who don't know what's inside the box. Plus, even though I got a lesson in cleaning once, I still wonder if I've forgotten something, so this is a big help.

Even though I didn't need the tutorials on simple jobs, it's a nice thing for the company to do and hopefully they will add stuff as time goes on.

cheers, dee

Dan Moffett
08-04-2008, 10:33 PM
What is the web address of the Epilog training site?

Corel Draw X4
Epilog 36 EXT 60W

Jim Good
08-05-2008, 1:05 AM
It is: www.epilogtraining.com

Jeanette Brewer
08-05-2008, 9:26 AM
Dee, et al:

Epilog will definitely be adding to this site. There are folks at the factory who are working now to add more content to the site. I know they'd appreciate any/all feedback as they continue to develop this into something that we can all use.

For those who have not received your login information yet, feel free to email me at jeanette at engravingconcepts dot com OR email your Epilog Laser distributor and ask him to sign you up.

All we need is your name, company name & email address to sign you up. If you'll provide your mailing address to, the factory will mail you a couple of items on which you can run the sample jobs.

Again, your distributor (&/or the marketing folks at Epilog) would appreciate any/all feedback.

Dee Gallo
08-05-2008, 10:03 AM
Jeanette,

Thanks for the reminder to send my distributor some feedback. I have emailed Jeff Aichinger, who is a great guy by the way, but please post the contact for "the marketing folks" so we can send them our feedback too.

cheers, dee

Jeanette Brewer
08-05-2008, 10:28 AM
Dee,

You're very lucky to be in Jeff Aichinger's territory -- indeed, he really is a great guy!

EDITED: Please send training site feedback emails to the following address:

training at epiloglaser dot com.