PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have an FRA logo ? Fleet reserve

Tom Cullen
08-04-2008, 1:45 PM
Hi everyone ,
I'm looking for a Fleet Reserve Association logo ( FRA ) would be great if it was in EPS format :-)

Thanks
Tom

James Stokes
08-04-2008, 1:56 PM
Tom, I do not have it wish I did. I am also looking for some navel emblems. I am looking for the Expeditionary warfare badge, The fleet Marine force and the navy N.C.I.S. emblemif any one has them?
Thanks

Craig Hogarth
08-04-2008, 2:00 PM
Tom, I have it, but I'm not at that computer right now. It's not very complex and only took me about 4 min to draw it up. If you don't get one by the time I get to work, i'll post it.

Tom Cullen
08-04-2008, 2:40 PM
Thank you Craig, I'm also at work until 6pm Pacific. I have a few milatary discs with logos on them but don't think I have the FRA logo. James I will look at my disc's when I get home to see if I can help you out. May not be albe to post until tomorrow if I do find anything.

Thanks
Tom

Paul Brinkmeyer
08-04-2008, 3:29 PM
Here is what I have.

Tom Cullen
08-04-2008, 3:36 PM
Thank you paul , both are perfect and I can sure use them in my project , just what I needed.

Many Thanks
Tom

Tom Cullen
08-05-2008, 10:32 AM
Hi James ,
I looked through my CD's and the only things I found are regular Navy , Army , Airforce Logo's , not the ones you mentioned. I do know there are military sites on the web that charge something like $4.00 per logo , maybe if you drop them an e-mail they might be able to help you locate them? Just google Military logos.

Thanks
Tom

James Stokes
08-05-2008, 11:46 AM
Thanks Tom, I have a lot of ranks and stuff like that but these I do not have.