PDA

View Full Version : Turner Interviews

Brian Brown
08-03-2008, 12:09 AM
So.... Is it just me, or does anybody else miss Andy's turner interviews? Did I miss something about why they stopped? :confused: Maybe Andy just got too busy with work, life or other stuff (probably turning). I always found it interesting to find out more about the people that share the same obsession that I do. But most important, I miss finding out how people take their Moxey! :D

Bernie Weishapl
08-03-2008, 1:44 AM
Brian I have missed it to. Maybe Andy found the mother lode of Moxie???:eek::rolleyes:;):cool:

Scott Donley
08-03-2008, 10:22 AM
This sticky has been up for a while.http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=42443

Andy Hoyt
08-03-2008, 1:51 PM
Combination of a lot of different things put the interviews on a hiatus. The time investment was (and is) certainly at the top of the list as I'm still trying to get my web design business fully charged - that's been my compete focus for the past many months.

Maybe I need a break and should bring 'em out of mothballs. Whaddya say?

Steve Schlumpf
08-03-2008, 1:59 PM
Would love to see them again! Always thought it was a great way to pull everyone together!

Brian Brown
08-03-2008, 2:39 PM
I certainly understand the time crunch. As a a small (read microscopic) business owner, time is the most valuable commodity. I had to be reintroduced to my lathe last week, because it had forgotten who I am. Then I only got a few minutes with it. By the time I get back, it will have forgotten me again. I don't expect interviews every week, just every 8 days. :D Actually whenever would be excellent. Thanks for the effort Andy.