PDA

View Full Version : Kreg Customer Service comes through

Gene Michael
07-30-2008, 11:50 PM
One of the metal guides on my two hole jig is recessing in the plastic body, so e-mailed the Kreg Co. as suggested by fellow SMCers. Dan Fisher of the Kreg Co. answered my e-mail the next day! They will be mailing me a replacement jig!!! Wow!!! Very fast service. In today's market place, I'm used to never getting an answer to e-mails from some companies, so my hat is off to the Kreg Co. :D:D:D:D

Bruce Wrenn
07-31-2008, 10:13 PM
There is no wonder why Kregg is the #1 in pocket holes. Absolutely the best products and customer service in the business. If you are going to IWF, stop by and visit with them.

John Schreiber
08-01-2008, 9:07 AM
Success in today's market requires a great product and great service. It's great to find them together in one company.

Ben Martin
08-01-2008, 4:11 PM
I just put together my Kreg miter gauge last night, it was a no brainer compared to the other, and Made in USA even better. I looked at the Osborne but when it said "Imported by General" I was a little leary.

Also, if anyone knows, the tape measure included in my miter gauge had a "Made in China" sticker but the box said "Made in the USA." Shouldn't Kreg change that to assembled in the USA, I remember a lawsuit against Bosch a while back about where they claimed where their stuff was made and that it was assembled and not actually built there...

Joe Von Kaenel
08-04-2008, 10:26 AM
Bruce,

I recently contacted Kreg because one of the slides that adjusts for the thickness of wood broke on my R3 jig . I wanted to know where I could purchase replacement parts. He contacted me via e-mail the next day and 2 days later I received replacement parts Free of charge. I recently purchased a K3 Master Kit from them.

Joe

Scott Loven
08-04-2008, 10:46 AM
I just put together my Kreg miter gauge last night, it was a no brainer compared to the other, and Made in USA even better. I looked at the Osborne but when it said "Imported by General" I was a little leary.

Also, if anyone knows, the tape measure included in my miter gauge had a "Made in China" sticker but the box said "Made in the USA." Shouldn't Kreg change that to assembled in the USA, I remember a lawsuit against Bosch a while back about where they claimed where their stuff was made and that it was assembled and not actually built there...
The tape is the only part of the gage that is not made in the USA. All of the aluminum extrusions are made in the USA and fabricated at their manufacturing plant here in Iowa.