PDA

View Full Version : Northwest Cincinnati area?

Bryan Rocker
07-29-2008, 9:58 PM
Hey folks,

After driving down to Cinci for 3 weeks SWMBO and I have decided it would be easier on us if we moved down to Cinci. We are looking at a house just outside the I-275 loop past Northgate Mall, NW Cinci. Are there any good wood stores in the area, I know about the Rockler by Tri-County Mall. I may also get a 1000+ unfinished walkout basement for a shop.....

Denny Rice
07-29-2008, 10:27 PM
Hey folks,

After driving down to Cinci for 3 weeks SWMBO and I have decided it would be easier on us if we moved down to Cinci. We are looking at a house just outside the I-275 loop past Northgate Mall, NW Cinci. Are there any good wood stores in the area, I know about the Rockler by Tri-County Mall. I may also get a 1000+ unfinished walkout basement for a shop.....

There is a Woodcraft right off of I-275 I cannot remember the exit number, but is about 5 miles from the I-75/275 exit heading West on 275. It is on the same exit as the Mall and Bass Pro Shop. If you keep going West on 275 you will pass Jungle Jims on the right side of 275, if you see it you have went too far on 275. I keep thinking there is another woodworking store off of Reading Road but I have never been to it, it has 9am 5pm hrs M-F and I am always in Cincinnati on the weekends.