PDA

View Full Version : First Gloat

Eduard Nemirovsky
07-29-2008, 9:56 PM
I always read with interest what kind of tools everybody buying. I do have a "few":D tools and machines too.
But yesterday I bought a SAWSTOP Contractor type. And this is the best buy I ever have ( at least I do feel this way:)).
I went to Woodcraft to check last time before buying - they have both type on display. I would love to buy from them but they don't have it in stock and will take sometime to order one.
Went to local small store- they have a last two in stock ( from 6 in last two weeks) and load one in track. Just order the cast iron wings for it - will come in a few weeks.
First impression from packaging - these guys love they product. I never seen better and most convenient packaging in my life. Just look for a pictures!:D
Second impression - high quality saw - everything in perfect shape , nothing needs to be cut, drill or adjust. Spent about two hours yesterday and about the same today to put all together. ( I am slow:D)
Tomorrow will do all adjustments.

Ron Breton
07-29-2008, 10:21 PM
Congrats on your purchase. It looks like a wonderful saw. Looking forward to more pictures.

Don Bullock
07-30-2008, 12:13 AM
Eduard, congratulations on your new SawStop. Enjoy.:D

Ken Fitzgerald
07-30-2008, 12:31 AM
Congrats Eduard! May it serve you well!