PDA

View Full Version : Is there a "Free" video on cleaning a laser?

Ron Thompson
07-29-2008, 9:52 PM
Does anyone know where there might be a "Free" download/video on the correct way to clean your laser?
I have a 45 watt mini and just want to see the correct cleaning process. Could one be on You Tube?
Ron in San Jose

Sandra Force
07-30-2008, 11:14 AM
I would check and see if Epilog has one. Each brand of laser has it's own special things to clean and check and what will be useful for one will not be enough for another.:cool: I run Kerns and they have a very extensive section in the manual on how to clean them and I still sometimes call them on special cleaning issues.

Scott Erwin
07-30-2008, 11:53 AM
Here is one for the Accuris...

http://www.signwarehouse.com/support/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=368

Ron Thompson
07-30-2008, 1:04 PM
Thank you Scott. This is what I was looking for, but I have an Epilog so I'd like to find a video on my unit and also I'd like to see information on the correct cleaning of the optics.

Jeanette Brewer
07-30-2008, 6:09 PM
Ron,

If you'll send me your email address (send it to jeanette at engravingconcepts dot com), I'll ask Epilog to send you a link, username & password for the new Virtual Training Suite (which has a section on machine maintenance).

Alternatively, shoot an email to your Epilog distributor and he'll be able to do the same thing for you.

There's also a maintenance section in your manual. If you've misplaced your manual, you can download it from http://www.epiloglaser.com/laser_manuals.htm.

HTH!

Larry Bratton
07-30-2008, 6:52 PM
Ron,

If you'll send me your email address (send it to jeanette at engravingconcepts dot com), I'll ask Epilog to send you a link, username & password for the new Virtual Training Suite (which has a section on machine maintenance).

Alternatively, shoot an email to your Epilog distributor and he'll be able to do the same thing for you.

There's also a maintenance section in your manual. If you've misplaced your manual, you can download it from http://www.epiloglaser.com/laser_manuals.htm.

HTH!
Jeanette:
Virtual Training Suite???? Is that available to all Epilog owners or what?

Jeanette Brewer
07-30-2008, 6:59 PM
Virtual Training Suite???? Is that available to all Epilog owners or what?

Yes, it's shipping with all new systems and is available to any current Epilog owner. All you need to do is email me (OR your distributor) with your name, your company name & your email address. We'll get you signed up!

jeanette at engravingconcepts dot com

Ron Thompson
08-04-2008, 10:13 PM
Hi all, I just was given the logon and password to the new Epilog Virtual training Suite. Very good video's on setting up and maintaining your Epilog Laser.
Also some video tutorials on using CorelDraw X4 and a few laser projects.

Epilog, this site is just what I was looking for. Thanks and it's great. And thank you Jeanette for passing this information on to us.

Ron Thompson

Bob Cole
08-05-2008, 1:09 AM
That is a great idea. I don't think ULS is doing this.

Frank Corker
08-05-2008, 5:11 AM
Ron if you look on the site, Peck posted a video demo of cleaning an Epilog engraver, very clear instructions