PDA

View Full Version : 1st step NEW Shop & 1st 'Creeker Visit!

Ken Fitzgerald
04-26-2004, 7:47 PM
Folks, Today the 1st step in building my new w/w shop happened. The english walnut tree I posted earlier was removed. Yesterday 'Creeker Robert (Bob)Ducharme and friend "Doc" arrived to claim the wood, seal it as it was cut and transport it to Bob's home in Loveland Co. They spent the night with my wife and I. Bob, Doc and I are all navy veterans and the sea stories did flow. After supper, we drove to the top of the Snake River Canyon and viewed the Lewis-Clark Valley where I live in Lewiston, Idaho. This morning the tree removal contractor arrived early and the tree came down....safely and quickly! In a mere 3 hours the tree was down....the small stuff mulched and the big stuff ready for loading onto the trailer and truck Bob and Doc had driven here. Attached are some photos of the process and Bob's truck and trailer loaded. Enjoyed their company! Now.......just get the permits from the city!

Ken Fitzgerald
04-26-2004, 7:53 PM
Oh, yeah. Here's a photo of Bob, Doc, the LOML Sharon and I. Left to right in the photo.....Bob Ducharme, Sharon Fitzgerald, Me (Ken) and Bob's friend, Doc. Sorry Doc......it's old age......I forgot your last name but I sure enjoyed your company.....It was a good visit......take a look at the load on Bob's truck........I wait for Bob's email saying they made it back to Loveland, Co safely with that load!....... :p

Chris Padilla
04-26-2004, 9:14 PM
Excellent...thanks for posting. Good to 'see' you Bob! :)