PDA

View Full Version : Benchdog on Sawstop Contractor?

Kerry Adams
07-19-2008, 6:15 PM
Good Evening,

Has anybody installed a Benchdog cast iron router table on a Sawstop contractor saw yet?

Thanks,
Kerry

Eduard Nemirovsky
12-07-2008, 12:47 PM
anybody?:confused:

Jason White
12-07-2008, 1:10 PM
I have one on my RIDGID contractor's saw. The router table/extension wing is designed to fit the majority contractor saws out there.

That said, you might have to drill an extra hole or two in the cast-iron or enlarge a hole or two to get everything lined up when bolting it on.

Jason

Good Evening,

Has anybody installed a Benchdog cast iron router table on a Sawstop contractor saw yet?

Thanks,
Kerry

Kerry Adams
12-07-2008, 4:09 PM
Good Afternoon,

I did put it on the sawstop and it went well. I had to buy new bolts to fit the sawstop, but it worked well and I am very pleased.

Thanks,
Kerry

Jerry Mah
12-07-2008, 4:36 PM
Kerry-

Do you have some pictures that you could share with us? I'm interested in how well it works as well.

Thanks
-Jerry

Good Afternoon,

I did put it on the sawstop and it went well. I had to buy new bolts to fit the sawstop, but it worked well and I am very pleased.

Thanks,
Kerry

Eduard Nemirovsky
12-07-2008, 5:12 PM
Good Afternoon,

Thanks,
Kerry
Kerry, thanks for info. Do you have contractor type saw? What side of the table did you put it?
Some pictures will be a very helpful.
Ed.

Kerry Adams
12-07-2008, 9:12 PM
Good Evening,

I will try to get pictures up tomorrow night. I have it on the left side of a contractors sawstop.

Thanks
Kerry

Mike Heidrick
12-07-2008, 10:29 PM
I would love to see that setup too. Bet it is awesome. Did you get a CI table or steel for the right side?

Kerry Adams
12-07-2008, 10:38 PM
Good Evening,

I have cast iron on the right. Plenty of weight on this puppy, which accounts for no vibration.

Thanks,
Kerry

Kerry Adams
12-08-2008, 7:26 PM
Here are some pictures I promised. Hope this works! The second picture shows where I had to do a little extra work to hang the off on switch because of the benchdog router table.

Thanks,
Kerry