PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to a new toy er tool you now get to see picture of my shop.

Bart Leetch
04-23-2004, 11:19 PM
These pictures are of my Table-saw, Table-saw base cabinet, Table-saw out-feed table/Bench made from Poplar I still need to build the tool base. I temporally have a little salvaged chest under it. A combination shot of my Table-saw, Bench & Jointer all courtesy of my new Kodak 6340 Digital camera.

Jim Becker
04-24-2004, 9:37 AM
Good pic, Bart! Nice shop, too. Welcome to the "digital" world...I'm about to sell my 35mm SLR since I haven't touched it for more than three years. While film still has a slight edge on really high-end photographic needs, today's consumer and pro-sumer digitals are absolutely amazing. Easy to use, too.

Daniel Rabinovitz
04-24-2004, 10:37 AM
Say Bart
Thanks for posting the photo.
The shop area looks well-used and productive.
Daniel :D

Byron Trantham
04-24-2004, 4:12 PM
Bart, nice shop and great pics. We just love our digital.

Bart Leetch
04-24-2004, 9:51 PM
Ok so how do you put in multiple pictures?

I have other pictures to post in this post & they are all about this size 27.8 KB (28,528 bytes) but the system Keep saying Tablesaw cabinet.jpg:
Not a valid image. Yet the one that posted is this size & format. I just don't understand what I'm doing wrong. Can someone please explain what I'm doing wrong?

The next picture I tried to post was C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\A2 My albums\Tablesaw cabinet.jpg (27.8 KB).

larry merlau
04-28-2004, 10:07 AM
hey mr bart is that a double extension to the right on your tsaw? and looks to be a crafstman saw? whats do you have on the left side?

Bill Spero
04-29-2004, 11:47 AM
Ok so how do you put in multiple pictures?

I have other pictures to post in this post & they are all about this size 27.8 KB (28,528 bytes) but the system Keep saying Tablesaw cabinet.jpg:
Not a valid image. Yet the one that posted is this size & format. I just don't understand what I'm doing wrong. Can someone please explain what I'm doing wrong?

The next picture I tried to post was C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\A2 My albums\Tablesaw cabinet.jpg (27.8 KB).

Bart, If you have multiple pic's just keep using the browse and upload buttons in "Manage my attachments" until your done.
:D

Bart Leetch
04-30-2004, 12:37 AM
Well now I've figured this out. for some reason the system didn't like my JPG file format so I changed the format to BMP & it seems to like this format.

Below are pictures of my Table-saw base cabinet I wish I had built this a long time ago for my Craftsman table-saw on 4 lockable 3" Castor's. It also has a new magnetic switch with a safety quick shut off system.

This saw has been upgraded with a full sized 5/8" arbor well more then plenty long enough to put a full stack Dado on

The top of my Table-saw which has a 18"x 27" router table in the left wing & 2 cast web wings on the right side. Sometime in the future I will change the left wing to a 24"x27" Router table

Then there is a shot of the bench/off feed table & Table-saw & Jointer together.

The next project it a custom base for my Jointer to lower it so that the top of the fence will be below the Table-saw top & build in a dust chute coming out under the out-feed table.

Boyd Gathwright
04-30-2004, 10:05 AM
Hi Bart,

Nice clean shot, that’s a nice camera. Next time don’t be so stingy with your pics. You’re not paying for each shot. Now you can give us some more detail. As far as your shop goes, I say you’re a busy guy.

Later dude

Boyd :) :)

These pictures are of my Table-saw, Table-saw base cabinet, Table-saw out-feed table/Bench made from Poplar I still need to build the tool base. I temporally have a little salvaged chest under it. A combination shot of my Table-saw, Bench & Jointer all courtesy of my new Kodak 6340 Digital camera.

Bruce Page
04-30-2004, 2:03 PM
Well now I've figured this out. for some reason the system didn't like my JPG file format so I changed the format to BMP & it seems to like this format.

Below are pictures of my Table-saw base cabinet I wish I had built this a long time ago for my Craftsman table-saw on 4 lockable 3" Castor's. It also has a new magnetic switch with a safety quick shut off system.

This saw has been upgraded with a full sized 5/8" arbor well more then plenty long enough to put a full stack Dado on

The top of my Table-saw which has a 18"x 27" router table in the left wing & 2 cast web wings on the right side. Sometime in the future I will change the left wing to a 24"x27" Router table

Then there is a shot of the bench/off feed table & Table-saw & Jointer together.

The next project it a custom base for my Jointer to lower it so that the top of the fence will be below the Table-saw top & build in a dust chute coming out under the out-feed table.Lookin' good Bart! The TS base turnd out great. I would be able to see your pic's much better if you would kick up the picture size a bit. I find setting the width to 500 is just about right - not too big & not too small.