PDA

View Full Version : WW show in Sacramento

Mark Rios
04-23-2004, 8:18 PM
What days are all you woodworkers out here in California going to the WW Show at the Sacramento fairgrounds? Anyone looking to meet up?

David Klug
04-24-2004, 12:25 AM
Mark I plan on going Fri. for sure and I may go all three days. It all depends on what I find interesting. I would definitely like to me up with some of you. You can e-mail me at evad53@yahoo.com

DK

Chris Padilla
04-26-2004, 5:33 PM
I plan to go on Saturday. I have secured funds for some sort of a nice jointer, planer, or combo. I gots money and I'm not afraid to spend it (although the LOML is! :) )

Since Felder won't be at the show, I'm going to see if they'll open their showroom that same Saturday--kill two birds with one stone. I'll tell them it could be well worth their while to show me some stuff! :)

Link for the show:
http://www.thewoodworkingshows.com/show.php?eventName=Sacramento

Michael Perata
04-26-2004, 8:18 PM
Chris - want to drive up together?

Chris Padilla
04-26-2004, 9:11 PM
Hmmm, do I get a ride in the Cayenne?? :D :D Or do you want a ride in the BMW?? :D :D

I think we can work something out...send me PM or email me at work: cpad@cisco.com

Michael Perata
04-26-2004, 9:53 PM
The Cayenne silly. Why ride in a toy when you can ride in a Porsche.

Chris Padilla
04-27-2004, 9:51 AM
Zing! :rolleyes:

:p

Chris Padilla
04-27-2004, 5:50 PM
I just got off the phone with a rep from Felder (Jessy, out of Delaware) and his counterpart in Sacramento made arrangments to be out of town this weekend and thus won't be able to have anyone in the showroom. Jessy agreed that it was pretty poor planning but Felder/Sac is having a weekend show from May 20 to May 22 so I may attend that one. He did beg me not to spend any serious money at the Sac show! ;)