PDA

View Full Version : Lee Valley Customer service a+

Craig D Peltier
07-17-2008, 11:36 AM
I know this has been said before, but out of any company they rate the highest. There always very nice and helpful on the phone. Call back if they say there going to. Plus I have 4 36 inch slides here I need to return since they dont come apart.I dont have the PRE PAID return label so there sending me a new one. What a deal , they must weigh 50-60lbs for four of them.
Plus there stuff I have bought has been very good quality. I hope they stay in business.

Brad Townsend
07-17-2008, 12:00 PM
A big AMEN from me. They are truly a class act. Nothing but good experiences buying from them.

Chris Kennedy
07-17-2008, 12:03 PM
If you ask my wife, she'll tell you that I am doing a great job of helping them stay in business.

I had the opportunity to go to Lee Valley store and I bought the low-angle jack while I was there. A couple of weeks later, I got a cheque in the mail from Lee Valley for about $18. They had lowered the price of the plane after I bought it, and apparently they refund the difference if they lower the price within 30/60/90 days (I forget which) of the purchase.

Of course, it was in Canadian dollars since I bought it in Canada, and my poor bank just couldn't figure out what to do with it. So, I keep it just for fun.

And if you ever want to have fun, try explaining to a Customs agent why you are visiting Canada for three hours when your car has Virginia plates. For some reason, a "really good woodworking store" isn't thought of as a real reason (by either Canada or the US agents).

Cheers,

Chris

Steve Perez
07-17-2008, 12:23 PM
I also like LV alot. I always buy my router bits from them or Holbren. I probably have half and half Whiteside and LV and of course both are outstanding. Never had a problem with either one (knock on wood).

Jack Camillo
07-17-2008, 2:01 PM
one of the best customer service (not to mention the tools) there are.