PDA

View Full Version : Woodturning Basics back on air

Michael Ballent
04-22-2004, 11:35 PM
I noticed that Woodturning Basics Show is back on DIY network... I know that some of you folks wanted to watch the show, so in case you wanted to see it here is your chance...:o

-Michael

Jason Tuinstra
04-23-2004, 9:44 AM
Michael, I saw the show last night. It seems like this is the only episode they have though. Regardless, it was still nice to see. I forgot about the, what was it, a turned honey thingy in 2 minutes or something. That was interesting. Hopefully they can start "turning" out some new episodes. We'll have to wait and see.

Mark Rios
04-23-2004, 10:42 AM
My neighbor watches the DIY network (I don't have the cable package that allows me this channel) and he asked me to download the show notes for him (He's not online). He has seen three episodes so far of a five part series on woodturning basics. They have been shown on consecutive days so It's curious that you folks have only seen one part. There is an episode schedule on the website that tells the dates and times of each show.

Michael Ballent
04-23-2004, 12:34 PM
I have seen all five and have them saved off on my Tivo for future use so I can burn them to DVD. The show is pretty good for complete newbies like myself saving up the pennies for a lathe... Each time I watch them I pick something else up... :D

-Michael