PDA

View Full Version : Craftsman Radial Arm Saw Yard Sale Find

Dwain Lambrigger
07-14-2008, 3:16 PM
I was trying to use the search function without success. So I apologize to those of you with that may be irritated. I remember a post about a gentleman who bought a Craftsman RAS for some really cheap price. He even had pictures of the thing as he dragged it home. Anyway, I was hoping to contact this gentlemen to ask about a setting on his saw. I have one similar and am trying to refurb. IF anyone remembers this post (Sears RAS 113-198310). Please...PLEASE let me know.

Thanks.

Tony Cox
07-14-2008, 3:55 PM
Hello,

I am that person. Ask away...:D

Tony

Dwain Lambrigger
07-14-2008, 6:22 PM
Tony,

I believe we have the same RAS (model number 113-198310). I am in the process of installing the table and guard from the recall kit. Having the RAS for a short period of time, I never noticed that the table locks didn't work. I was wondering if you could take a few pictures of the table lock at the back of the table. I can't for the life of me figure out how that works. I believe I have all of the hardware, but need to know how they are connected.

Do you think you could help. I have some pictures of what I am talking about and would be happy to send them to you. Let me know,

Dwain

I will forward via PM from now on.

Thanks!