PDA

View Full Version : please help me findout

jay vyas
07-14-2008, 2:12 PM
i would like to ask you people and would like you people to suggest me

on my epilog mini 18x12 35watts motherboard there is a U31 IC EFEB 8919 (3430) this chip has burnt can you people please let me know what would be the reason for this chip to burn and a person who has technical knowledge about this motherboard can help out.

(please can anyone provide me the diagram of the motherboard of epilog mini 18x12 35watts)

Mike Null
07-14-2008, 2:35 PM
Jay

Why not just call Epilog?

jay vyas
07-15-2008, 4:02 AM
i have sent them a mail but not a single reply from their side so please help me is anyone has some technical knowledge

Peck Sidara
07-15-2008, 1:29 PM
Jay,

I checked with our tech support group and was forwarded the most recent correspondance (as recent as yesterday with several responses back and forth) with Dan regarding UPS ratings and suggestions.

If you have sent an email today regarding the motherboard, one of our agents will be responding shortly.

It should also be noted that international customers with local representation are required to work with their local agent for service and support. Laser Lab India is very knowledgeable on our laser systems and will be able to assist with such inquires.

jay vyas
07-15-2008, 2:35 PM
@Peck Sidara

thanks for your reply,

i have consulted laser lab india they are very much helpful person but i think its better to contact directly to the main company or manufacturer as i can get more clearer response:)

and ya i had sent the mail on 10-july-2008 and have not recieved any response since and still waiting for a positive response and support:)

waiting for a positive reply.

Peck Sidara
07-15-2008, 2:48 PM
Thank you Jay. Please forward your inquiry to me at pecks at epiloglaser dot com and I'll make sure our tech support group receives it.

jay vyas
07-15-2008, 4:12 PM
@peck

have mailed you:)

Peck Sidara
07-15-2008, 6:51 PM
Hi Jay, as of this message. I have not received your email. Please double check your email address and confirm that it hasn't been returned undeliverable.

jay vyas
07-16-2008, 4:40 AM
@peck

please confirm your email address

have mailed you once again at pecks@epiloglaser.com, tech@epiloglaser.com

jay vyas
07-16-2008, 5:07 PM
@peck

i hope you've got the mail now

Peck Sidara
07-16-2008, 5:37 PM
Hi Jay,

Received the message last evening. I have forwarded to our tech group and they will be responding shortly.